Sign in to follow this  
scare19

Observation on tanks

Every time i select thermal vision in tank observation it resets to none. I can't use any observation on vehicles.

@scare19Do you know that once in a vehicle with thermal/ IR optics that you have to activate the optics? For me it's the "V" key to activate IR although I can't remember if I changed the binding.

@VoodooGaming In customize before joining a match i choose thermal optical (on default turret) then i go back, after to see my custom tank i select it and optical is none with gray cross, it is like the game saved my custom setting for tank

3 hours ago, scare19 said:

@VoodooGaming In customize before joining a match i choose thermal optical (on default turret) then i go back, after to see my custom tank i select it and optical is none with gray cross, it is like the game saved my custom setting for tank

@scare19 I'm thinking either the games not saving your "config" or you're misunderstanding how it works. When you go back to see your config I think you may be resetting the config without realizing. Follow what I do in the second video (I only add the camo so it's easier to tell that it saved)

I think your doing this:

But you need to do it like this:

Hope this helps?

EDIT: I had to re upload the second video because youtube gave me a community strike for the original upload, apparently it contained "Inappropriate content" lol youtube2018

Edited by VoodooGaming