Z3Id366

New game mode- Tactical Rush

Tactical rush

This game mode is similar to rush but has a cool twist on it, this mode is made with tactical disicions made pre game

-Company comander-

before the game begin (Intermission) the company commander starts to apply the tactics on the map for the fighting platoons such as attack routs, defensive lines, flanks, tank positions , etc...

the command will go down to platoon comanders whe will command squads and position them threw visual aid and voip (The Platoon commander can talk only to squad commanders in Voip, while squad commanders can talk to their squads and platoon commander)

company commander will have his commands on his  Hud (plus platoon comanders location), platoon commanders  will have their and the company comanders commands , squad commanders and players will have platoon commands.

-HQ

every team will have an HQ if you sneak Inside you will gain the enemy tactics which will give your team an advantage. HQ location can be discovered by capturing the intel from a dead platoon commander (or squad commander if its too difficult)

-Team points

In this mode following orders and progressing earns points for the whole team and not personal (like in normal conquest), the Company or Platoon comander can order Tanks/Air strikes/etc.. for his aid

the build: Comapny -> 3 Platoons -> 2/3 Squads (each squad 4 players) (for 32 vs 32 player game)

image.png.a2aeca33e287f9d316ba10ed0b4fed9b.png

The picture above shows what will be built (2 parts of the plan) strong lines are Company commands (for platoons), thin lines are for Platoon commands (for squads), = is defensive positon, + is offensive position

This mode as i belive is made for the type of players who play this game, players who want to play tactical group based game play with a ton of thought on every step, this game mode is for the more hardcore players who want a true WW3 experence

• Like 5

It sound totally awesome, on paper and I would play it but....

There’s a problem, most people would not follow the commands and would play it like they play tdm. 

I have nothing against this and still would to see it but I think it wouldn’t work well.

3 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

It sound totally awesome, on paper and I would play it but....

There’s a problem, most people would not follow the commands and would play it like they play tdm. 

I have nothing against this and still would to see it but I think it wouldn’t work well.

the system rewards following commands (it gives the platoon more perks such as tanks and airstrikes), plus players who want to play this mode will be tactical becouse thats the whole idea, they have TDM/warzone to kill eachother

• Like 1

Yes, I do understand this I just know, every time you play there will be like these 3 people that play it like TDM/warzone and I understand 3 people won’t ruin a game but you know it could be worse, but don’t get me wrong I would love to see something like this.

I'd vote for any game feature or mechanic that rewards and improves teamwork, and objective game-play. COD and PUB derivative death match, while popular is abject, neck down gaming at the bottom of the barrel. 

Pandering to what's popular (especially when it's stupid) doesn't make you popular -- it just makes you derivative.  Real popularity and success are born out of originality -- offering something not found anywhere else -- thankfully WW3 is on track here...

Unfortunately with respect to game modes, game and communication mechanics WW3 is still weak -- hopefully this will improve, and it looks like that's what The Farm 51 intends! :)

Edited by Hoak

Thanks for this idea. You may think about it more and improve it since we are planning to hold a contest in the future for community  which will emerge a new gamemode.

Probably the less new and revolutionary mechanics the new gamemode will involve the better.

Like in Rush and Conquest in BF the main differences are

-Cap the points vs destroy the MCOMS,

-fixed spawns and spawn on capped points vs spawns changing every time mcoms are destroyed,

-multiple paths to choose on a fixed map vs progressing battlefield 

Edited by Kony

To get this to work, the maps need to be more linear, which would be much more representative of a full scale real war, especially a third one.

On 12/6/2018 at 11:59 AM, Kony said:

Thanks for this idea. You may think about it more and improve it since we are planning to hold a contest in the future for community  which will emerge a new gamemode.

Probably the less new and revolutionary mechanics the new gamemode will involve the better.

Like in Rush and Conquest in BF the main differences are

-Cap the points vs destroy the MCOMS,

-fixed spawns and spawn on capped points vs spawns changing every time mcoms are destroyed,

-multiple paths to choose on a fixed map vs progressing battlefield 

I would love some of the Ideas but actually progressing battlefeild is great as it is