Urnodaisy

No Server Browser. No Community. No Sales!

9 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

small crowd

Pay attention, the vast majority of WW3's playerbase want a serverbrowser

Even the poll the other day on another thread was overwhelmingly in favor. 

Edited by Butta On Tha Pancakes
  • Like 1

This is something that's planned for after 1.0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I would say a small crowd for different each different game change would pull away on adjusted server multiplied by the amount of those servers.

1 hour ago, Swii said:

Oh so there been talks about it for 1.0? 

Please stop making hundreds thread with the same question, your post will be merged with the topic, where it's been everything explained.

Good news everyone!

We've talked it over and decided to push the server browser a bit closer. After a lot of you voiced your concerns about there not being one (even though we always wanted to make it, just later), it's coming somewhere between 0.4 and 0.6, so in the next few months. We've got stuff planned already and adding new features is risky, but since you guys want it, we'll make it work.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ragir said:

Good news everyone!

We've talked it over and decided to push the server browser a bit closer. After a lot of you voiced your concerns about there not being one (even though we always wanted to make it, just later), it's coming somewhere between 0.4 and 0.6, so in the next few months. We've got stuff planned already and adding new features is risky, but since you guys want it, we'll make it work.

I was against it from the start, but i just want to say it`s really nice that you listened to the community or the people. It gives some hope for the future. Hope you keep going like that :) Really nice, makes a difference from all those big developers! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maddinii said:

Really nice, makes a difference from all those big developers! 

We're all gamers and that's who is steering this boat, we don't have a publisher telling us how to do things - we can change stuff without much problem and we intend on using this to our (and or players) advantage ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ragir said:

Good news everyone!

You guys are good devs, it really shows.  I'm watching Ww3 very closely and I'll be back playing as soon as that new PTE drops ;)

• Like 1

Hopefully after EA Status we can have 3 party Server.

Because there are a few companies that can host good 3 party servers. I do not want to advertise but i3d.net should keep an eye on you. This is a great company with good server and best support when it comes to server hosting.
And that will happen and as players, admins, etc. alot fall to bring the servers full with their own popular maps, etc. I hope you'll listen to us.?

Sorry for my bad English.

I certainly hope the player count doesn't drop below 350 in the next month because I play in NA servers and finding players  is incredibly harsh and so many time end up with only 5v5,4v5,10v10, and rarely 17vs17. 

I wish I had more time on my lunch break to really read all the replies here and see how the discussion has gone forward, but I don't.
With that being said - Please look here

There is almost always a work around to any issue you face. The old saying "Where there is a will - There is a way" comes to mind.
Our gaming community plays this game daily and we've found a way to get 20 people into the same match.

The server browser is coming
This game has a bright future
The devs work hard
Be patient and enjoy the DEVELOPMENT of this EARLY ACCESS title. The amount of QQ I see around this game hurts. Submit your bug findings and stop raging before you hit the forums about an issue you have.

HAVE FUN

and as always....

HMU if you want a discord invite

❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1