We launched the PTE for upcoming update 0.3 - check out how to get in! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
E.A.R.N.

2 Questions

What is the "downside" of using a suppressor on a gun in this game. I get it, it reduces sound, but does also "lower" damage per bullet as in other games?

What is the difference between HE and SE rounds in tanks? I have been always using HE, but since it got nerfed, how does SE against infantry (splash-wise) ? 

I know there is an in game description but i would like to ask what do you feel about those two from playing

Edited by E.A.R.N.
  • Thanks 2

On 11/30/2018 at 5:16 AM, E.A.R.N. said:

What is the difference between HE and SE rounds in tanks? I have been always using HE, but since it got nerfed, how does SE against infantry (splash-wise) ? 

Shrapnel rounds have the biggest radius, so it's very easy to damage infantry, but it's not effective against tanks' armors.

HE is a happy medium - it's not that effective against tanks as AP and not as effective against infantry as Shrapnel. It's like Mario from Mario Kart amongst other characters.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Suppressors reduce sound, reduce recoil, hide flash, and hide tracers too I think?

So far the only downside I've noticed is a slightly extended barrel profile, and a tiny bit of extra weight. They also cost a little bit of money, but I would also like to know if there are any other down sides to using a suppressor. So far I have the heaviest one equipped on all of my guns.

• Like 1

Question, the silcer's sound is @ little unfinished ? cuz somtimes (always) the sound is not like it is suppresed (altered) by the attachment of the silencer, there is not "fizical" sound diference in the gameplay