Sign in to follow this  
Devyx

[POLL] Game time and ticket limits WARZONE SMALL

Game limits?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Game time and Tickets for Warzone small? (Multiple answers possible!)

• The current one: 40 minutes or 4000 tickets. Same progression speed.
    • The Original one: 45 minutes or 5000 tickets. Slower progression speed.
    • Shorter games for smaller maps, such as 20 minute and 3000 tickets (Comment your suggestion!)
    • Longer games for smaller maps, such as 50 minutes with no ticket cap (Comment below!)
    • 24/7 chaos! (Exp and money determined by how much you have accomplished in the game)
    • Other (Comment)

Polling is simply a good way to figure out what people would prefer to see, so here we are again.

For WARZONE LARGE:

Edited by Devyx
  • Like 1

I don't think their should be 3 versions of WZ. Medium at 45 and large at maybe 52 or more should be the game modes. A small WZ doesn't really make sense as WZ shouldn't be small, wont function well in a short amount of time, and a short WZ gamemode that detracts from the other versions. At minimum it can not be less then 40 or the game mode just breaks and becomes CoD like what we have now.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

I don't think their should be 3 versions of WZ. Medium at 45 and large at maybe 52 or more should be the game modes. A small WZ doesn't really make sense as WZ shouldn't be small, wont function well in a short amount of time, and a short WZ gamemode that detracts from the other versions. At minimum it can not be less then 40 or the game mode just breaks and becomes CoD like what we have now.

If the two WZ have different times is what I mean to ask. For example the small one has 30 min and large 45

• Like 1

I think most/a lot people would have though that the previous poll would be applicable to the medium WZ as that is the most common game we get. Medium is the smallest and I would lean that people are saying that medium the shortest match would be 45 and large would be more then 45.

• Like 1

I would be prefer on the Warzone Mode:

Warzone Small:   45 min.  time and make the tick rate time 20 % slower  on the "Game Build: 3343723" but with 8.000 Tickets to win.

Edited by Rey619

Sign in to follow this