Sign in to follow this  
R1GHT

BF4 was great in Esports, we need small Map Domination Mode! 

Hi Guys. First of all i want to say that im very happy with the current state of the Game. And of course i hope it will get even better :)

I was Leader of a big (100+) german bf4 clan called BlackPhoenix. When we were big enough we started building teams to challenge in the german esports league called desbl. It was a great time and we found a community im still dreaming of. Many people joined us that time, cause they saw us suceed in competetiv matches on twitch and youtube. It were some great years and many of us played over 2000 hours. Then came bf1... No clantags, n platoons. Just public shooting wich is fun ~100 hours. So everybody stopped playing bf. 

Of course there was a conquest league, but i preferred Domination :)

I really hope u guys will do better and make the game fun to all the freaks who are ready to put in 1000+ hours to challenge each other. It would be amazing. Private server and a propper gamemode are needed of course. Thanks 4 reading! 

Edited by R1GHT
  • Like 2

We have a lot of cool plans regarding clan support, some e-sport capabilities (we're not gonna force it) and so on. I myself remember fondly my Quake 3 clan days and I'd love for people to have the same memories I have, but with WW3.

If there's enough interest, we also might implement ranked matches or clan ranked matches, which sounds kinda awesome imo - but that's for the future of course.

As for the gamemodes that are made specifically for this, we'd prefer not to split the community yet, but after the game is running better and other issues are resolved, why not?

• Like 1

That sounds great :) 

I really hope u guys are able to bring the shooter so many ppl r waiting 4.... what i saw so far is a great job! ty

Edit: when i read "ranked" im thinkin of counter strike... And what a mess it really is. Every noob in mg rank has at least 1 smurf to bash lower noobs. Higher ranks mostly have even more then one. Thats not balancing at all, its just frustrating to the not smurfing players in a match.

Edited by R1GHT

Sign in to follow this