Sign in to follow this  
omar_uav

Tanks APS useless

with the new very very looong delay of APS for tanks  its pretty useless, the most costly APS costs you 10k points needs 20 seconds to rearm? and in this game there is no classes to limit RPGs about everyone got RPG and its really easy to use , like i never felt the APS is doing something useful 20 seconds is too much at least allow it to have a 2 charge , or once first rocket is fired it will deflect any others in the next 5 seconds then get disabled for sometime , but just stopping a single rocket and a 20 seconds delay its too much , there is no way in this game a tank can counter 5-6 soldiers with RPGs as it got a 120MM and a MG 

2 hours ago, omar_uav said:

as it got a 120MM and a MG 

probably if HE got it radius last back it wouldn't be such issue... 

Armored Vehicles in this game are terrible in most aspects. They are expensive as hell to purchase. You wait a whole round saving up for a tank. Once you get one, everyone and their mother has an RPG ready to stick up your ass. Nearly every other item you can purchase is of a better value (UAV, Strikes,...)

BP cost to spawn vehicles needs to be much cheaper than it is now, and countermeasures/armor on the vehicles need to be stronger (or RPGs need a significant nerf).

Idd need some attention, APFSDS should be very efective against enemy armored, not to talk, AFV/IFV, is the same maner, do not know what is the plan of dept of the vehicles design, atm from what i see the ideea is good, but not good enough, in my opinion, since we have "modular" system of the vehicles, it would be nice to have an "hit-box" disable system exactly how it is now for the vizor/optics of the vehicles (you can dmg them, take the out of combat/disable them), this should happen also with the tracks/tires, in reality mines do jack to heavy tank's exept disabling the tracks, on the other side IFV/AFV are weaker in the context of low armor, im not sayn that tank's should be "ultimate  vehicle".

In this regard prehaps the mines should be changed abit, atm feels them like they are ultimate weapons against vehicles, not that i mind so much, but it is not ok to destroy an hard farming points to spawn it, and to destroy  it so easy, it should make the team work together (sems the gaming in general lack team play), it should force them to work together, or they will be totaly dominated in combat by that vehicle.

Anyway, an improve vehicle like MBT, to last longer in combat (gameplay) will drag more things along in good perspective.

Sign in to follow this