epic potato

any tips for noobs? (best weapons, equipment)

i just started playing again.

what are the best guns for noobs? low recoil/ high damage/ big mag? best snipers, best machine guns ect.

and other tips? i use the med pack mostly so i can heal teammates. when i get shot myself i mostly die immediately so first aid is useless for me.

also, about the forum, you can turn of notifications but i only want to turn of email. bit confusing. lost track of some post sadly enough.

anyway. i hope i get notified now.. edit, didn't realize you can scroll down lol.

Edited by epic potato
  • Like 1

Most assault rifles have a pretty OK recoil, with the beryl (I think) having the highest. The MSBS is your starter weapon and has a decent handling. 

Sub machine guns have a really good damage at close distance like shotgun distance, where as assault rifles Excell on medium distances, but are not the best choice when an enemy is right infront of you. Personally I like the SIG SMG and the AK15 + G36 and for really close combat i use MCS. For suppressing fire the MG5 excels at. 

The TOR sniper rifle is a beast when it comes to damage but the G29 will also do it's job. 

This topic has a good overview of the damage:

And these 2 for choosing gadgets and building a weapon:

• Like 1