giantjoe202

I think you guys are getting attacked by a Chinese Serial Poster !

Google translate gave me this:

[Professional False LSBU Diploma] Purchase London South Bank University Diploma transcripts | WeChat QQ | 86015xxxx Manufacturing London South Bank University False Diploma / Modify LSBU transcripts, UK diplomas, UK diplomas to purchase UK University Diploma sample certificate.

Pretty smart marketing: guys on here have zero time to study, playing WW3 constantly. So who wants a fake Chinese-UK university degree? I'm sure it will look legit.

;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shr!ke said:

Google translate gave me this:

[Professional False LSBU Diploma] Purchase London South Bank University Diploma transcripts | WeChat QQ | 86015xxxx Manufacturing London South Bank University False Diploma / Modify LSBU transcripts, UK diplomas, UK diplomas to purchase UK University Diploma sample certificate.

Pretty smart marketing: guys on here have zero time to study, playing WW3 constantly. So who wants a fake Chinese-UK university degree? I'm sure it will look legit.

;)

Damn, I gave him all my money! But I should be good, a week ago, a Prince of some Country sent me a Mail want to give me all his money - shouldn´t take that long since I gave him all the infos he need.

very happy

• Haha 4

Wait they got past the Chinese firewall?

Uh-oh! Someone's social credit is going to go down. Maybe he won't be able to travel with train anymore.

Its most likely out side of china and the PRC wouldn't care if their people scammed non citizens or even citizens. Just bots that spam it on every forum at the same time each night.

The admins might wanna start taking preventive measures against these chinese-like spam bots 'cause it might start get to get annoying. Not to mention that 1 (or more) of those forums they created may contain a virus (read in another forum that these are mostly harmless but it's better to be on the safe side).