Sign in to follow this  
Nephasth

Chega de WW3 para mim / Enough WW3 for me ...

infelizmente um jogo com grande potencial,  mas terrível execução. O jogo está simplesmente abandonado, mesmos problemas, nenhuma real resolução, ainda impossível de jogar mesmo passado todo esse tempo desde o seu lançamento... Cansei de insistir em jogar, chega de WW3 pra mim também...

Unfortunately a game with great potential but terrible execution. The game is simply abandoned, same problems, no real solution, still impossible to play even after all this time since its launch ... Tired of insisting on playing, enough WW3 for me too...

problemas de performance (muitos problemas) // performance problems (many problems)

cheio de cheaters    //     full of cheaters

servidores vazios    //   empty servers

ping altíssimo (no suposto SA server)    //   ping server (in supposed SA server)

loadings infinitos   //    infinite loadings

etc...

acesso antecipado? vocês só podem estar de brincadeira...    ////    early access? You can only be kidding ...

001.jpg

002.jpg

1231231.jpg

Edited by Nephasth
  • Angry 2

I don`t know where you got that player graph from or the ip address tho, but easy anti cheat yeah it`s not really doing it`s job. 

The past few days developers have been a bit more active in forums, as the weeks before they were slacking so there is still hope. Don`t give up yet. Anyhow in all fairness we have not seen much from "frequent small patches" so far and that is a little bit concerning. I would have expected some little important bugs to be fixed by now, but it seems they are fully concentrating only on 0.3 maybe? I don`t know. Just saying it would be nice to get at least some little fixes like squad leader spawn or scopes, descriptions, etc. 

Anyway. This is a bit too how do you say? "Radical"? For a small team to do this game is a good job. 

EAC has nothing to do with servers, but I don't know why you're routed through the US, maybe it just was a case of you getting put in NA server (quick join can do that sometimes).

Also, I'd like to know why you say EAC is easy to hack - did you read it somewhere and are now repeating?

3 hours ago, Ragir said:

EAC has nothing to do with servers, but I don't know why you're routed through the US, maybe it just was a case of you getting put in NA server (quick join can do that sometimes).

Also, I'd like to know why you say EAC is easy to hack - did you read it somewhere and are now repeating?

just take a look on youtube, many videos of players cheating in WW3 (ESP, aimbot, wallhack, etc...)

6 minutes ago, Nephasth said:

just take a look on youtube, many videos of players cheating in WW3 (ESP, aimbot, wallhack, etc...)

I haven't encountered single cheater myself yet. Or maybe I did, but still, cheats didn't help them;) (I have been blamed for using cheats a lot, but I am simply an above average player and figured out how the maps work and where to wait for the enemy)
There are still enough players out there to play. Or you playing not WW3 but graph builder?

1 hour ago, CapybaraPaul said:

I haven't encountered single cheater myself yet. Or maybe I did, but still, cheats didn't help them;) (I have been blamed for using cheats a lot, but I am simply an above average player and figured out how the maps work and where to wait for the enemy)
There are still enough players out there to play. Or you playing not WW3 but graph builder?

There has been situation where i got shot with perfect pinpoint precision only headshots and that happened multiple times in a row. It`s hard to tell sometimes, since you got helmet armor and weapon spray, but i`m positive there is cheaters. Besides the picture that is going around in steam. 

First result on google, clicked on video and the first video is our current ww3 with somebody using esp hacks. Not gonna share it due to forum rules, but it`s easy enough to do. 

Edited by maddinii

1 minute ago, maddinii said:

There has been situation where i got shot with perfect pinpoint precision only headshots and that happened multiple times in a row. It`s hard to tell sometimes, since you got helmet armor and weapon spray, but i`m positive there is cheaters. Besides the picture that is going around in steam. 

I am pretty sure they are. I am just saying that i don't have problems with them at all;)

1 minute ago, CapybaraPaul said:

I am pretty sure they are. I am just saying that i don't have problems with them at all;)

Can`t disagree with that. It doesn`t happen all the time. Often it`s hard to tell if hacks or skill, but it`s pretty rare that somebody does it so obvious that you can tell for sure. Some days it feels like it`s every second match other days it feels like there is none at all. 

Tens problemas de performance ? qual é o setup/rig que uzas ? 

tenta desligar o shadowplay da nvidia melhorou os meus lags.

tenho um pc fraco e rodo o jogo na boa no medio/maximo...

tenho mais de 100horas no ww3 e estou a gostar bastante ,tem problemas claro mas o jogo tem 2 meses e esta em EA.

Someone said EAC is easy to hack ofc it is hackable but that doesn't mean it's easy. There literally I no game without cheaters man why u so blinded by internet "facts" if it's so easy to hack go for it and show how easy it is.

To be honest since I started to play the game I haven't meet a single cheater ? I guess I should call myself lucky. Infinite loading == hmmm, perhaps the 1st one, once I launch the game is really a long one. The other ones are fine, I'm using a HDD only.

On 12/7/2018 at 12:07 PM, Nephasth said:

It's on you provide proof, not on me to look for it.

Yes, it's possible to make cheats for WW3, like any other game and yes, you will be able to join a game, just not for long. EAC is very good at detecting popular cheats and it will ban its users. How it's done is a secret (so cheaters can't avoid it), so I can't tell you anything else. We chose EAC because it was the best match for our game. WW3 features a robuist server-side check system that should be enough for cheats that try to force data onto a server, so speedhacks (there's a few videos, but check their dates, we fixed it), rpm hacks, teleporting etc.

EAC is used by us for checking if the client was not tampered with, since this is something we can't check server side. Stuff like aimbots and wallhacks are undetectable by our server software, this is why we needed something on the client.

The difference between us and you is we know what we're talking about, and 99.9% of cheater reports are just good players or people glitching (which is being fixed right now, so even if we leave some places that can be abused, it won't work anymore).

WW3 is not going to be overrun by cheaters, we've made sure of that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1