Sign in to follow this  
xIWaRcRiMeSIx

Flag capture radius

Noticed while playing  WW3 that some of the flag radius are way to small for example A1 down in the train station.

You can't get a good cover position to cap flag because you have to be standing on top of  it.

Mean while C2 in the subway station is open all the way to the back of the station which in my opinion is great.

just think that the flag capture distance should be looked at thanks. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

Noticed while playing  WW3 that some of the flag radius are way to small for example A1 down in the train station.

You can't get a good cover position to cap flag because you have to be standing on top of  it.

Mean while C2 in the subway station is open all the way to the back of the station which in my opinion is great.

This is not finalized, so we will surely take a look at those, thanks.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, xIWaRcRiMeSIx said:

A2 on Warsaw needs a bigger radius, including the walking space above the front desk 

• Like 1

Funny thing is we initialy planned to have wide flag radiuses but didn't manage to get them right, they're definetly be needing a second pass. Some of them are infuriating (e.g. the hotel in Warsaw where only the bottom level is a cap zone and if you go one meter higher through the stairs it no longer works).

• Like 1

That's two people here now that have said the rear of A2 on Warsaw doesn't cap. That used to be the case but for last 10 days or so it starts to cap for me, right after the rear stairs. So if you come in the back door (pardon the expression) it starts to cap straight away as opposed to before when only the reception desk area was valid.

I assumed it was a minor hidden fix that had been applied?