Sign in to follow this  
@PRUNKgaming

We spawned more than 20 quads on the map

We will be starting community gaming nights very soon, please message me if you're interested in joining. I would love to do something like this again but with more players.
Racing the quads was actually a lot of fun and the maps have a lot of clutter on the ground you can run into, making it a bit of challenge to navigate and stay ahead in the race. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

That explains why there was a quad gang the other day in Moscow! Hahaaha, I love it.

Future Video Ideas:

Melee Only Challenge: Sneakily run around only rifle-butting people. No shooting.

Pistols Only Challenge: Fight with only pistols equipped in both slots.

Ninja Challenge: Get your entire team to hide during the entire match.

Troll the enemy team with C4.

Mario Kart Quad race around the inside of the Warsaw Mall circuit.

Smoke Spam with your whole team. You can also hold the smoke grenade as it's smoking, it's super funny. Everyone can bring equipment packs to keep refilling smoke grenades.

• Like 2

I have a feeling that without Dikachu's videos WW3 would just die right there on the spot.

3 hours ago, Borreh said:

I have a feeling that without Dikachu's videos WW3 would just die right there on the spot.

That might be taking it a little too far, but I appreciate the comment none the less!

Y'all keep making the game awesome, we'll keep playing it! 

• Like 1

Keep it going, I don't think you could kill our server with quads as they're pretty well performing, but who knows. We actually did this as well, quad racing is fun, but have you tried DRONE RACING?

6 hours ago, Ragir said:

Keep it going, I don't think you could kill our server with quads as they're pretty well performing, but who knows. We actually did this as well, quad racing is fun, but have you tried DRONE RACING?

Thanks! I doubt we could crash the servers too but we've got to have something to aspire for! 

Yup! It works best in tight spaces where you're forced to navigate well! 
The halls around B2 in moscow are a perfect quadcopter circuit

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, StayPrunk said:

The halls around B2 in moscow are a perfect quadcopter circuit

Try the warsaw shopping mall, it's easy to do laps there :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ragir said:

Try the warsaw shopping mall, it's easy to do laps there :P

In moscow you can drive up the stairs from bravo 1 and then all the way around on the upper floor towards and past bravo 2. You even have a little obstacle course up there. 

• Like 1