fluffy

0 wallet 0 xp

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video): Below you will find a screen shot of my in game Stats

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3343723

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Verifying the game on steam a few times, reinstalled the game, reloaded the war map numerous times and no change

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): i7, 9700k, gtx 970

bugreportww3.png

Some kind of response would be nice or an explanation

is this not a priority at the moment in early access stage ?

I would like to know

Thank You

I bought the game before the patch! what does this mean?

I don't see any reason why I'm not getting my money, xp or ranking up !

BUGREP2.thumb.png.254198ccb51263ac507eed91fa9c9e43.png

Edited by fluffy

So I  guess A moderator can't fix this issue just tell them that it will be fixed really it should be fixed already cleary the Devs are not reading this section of the forums    Maybe a mass refund might get the devs attention!!!!!! FFS fix it>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Colk

18 minutes ago, Colk said:

So I  guess A moderator can't fix this issue just tell them that it will be fixed really it should be fixed already cleary the Devs are not reading this section of the forums    Maybe a mass refund might get the devs attention!!!!!! FFS fix it>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It's funny you talk about them not reading this section yet still you have not read all sections yourself. So why complain? 

A mass refund well there has been one already after wipe:

4 hours ago, Colk said:

How old are you to be so impatient? We do read all of the forums, it was 4am for us when this topic was posted, how were we supposed to reply? If this is a bug, we'll check it out, this is why this section of the forum is for.

8 hours ago, fluffy said:

I don't see any reason why I'm not getting my money, xp or ranking up !

Do you mean that even after playing a match you don't get any rewards? If so, please send me your Steam profile link via PM and we'll check out what's happening.

Well here's something!!!!!!!

https://worldwar3.com/en/2018/12/08/fans-can-actually-influence-how-world-war-3-is-going-to-evolve/

I mean after every match 

And Honest;y the best you can do Is reflect on my age? well, A better Question is how old are you?

Look at the complaints of peeps this is happening to!!!!! 

AND HOW MANY times DID PEOPLE ASK FOR HELP? 

Seriously this is the way an administrator responds to this topic were simply trying to get a response for some help and now this administrator Insults me with how old are you honestly well FYI I'm a lot older than you Insult Son!!!!!!

Anyone Else want to told  by this Admin to F off

Ragir Btw Are you a Dev or not??????

/9 posts, minute after minute.
weedtime