Sign in to follow this  
Artaxiad300062

Matches/Rounds

I am really tired of the warzone matches feeling bare-bones and lacking the rewarding gameplay it had before the 0.2 update. The time limit is 30 minutes, but barely does the match ever, really last that long. With the target points at 4000 for each side, one side overpowers the other, due to no balancing, and they could reach around 2500-3000 in 15 minutes. Meaning that most matches barely last 25 minutes, let alone 30. I think the target points needs to increase to 5000, or however much is needed to play 30-minute games. If I wanted short and dumbed down gameplay, I would play TDM, not warzone. 

• Like 2

I agree wholeheartedly with you, especially on the 5000. It's also very frustrating where the majority of games I play are almost over when I join. The enemy team invariably has 2000+ points already in the bag. I realise this is because room has been made in the game by people leaving. But I'd almost be happy for some sort of queue system where you join a fresh game and have to wait a minute or two before it begins allowing time for players to join.

I am so praying that 0.3 brings a load of players back and we can have a few games to choose from, preferably that aren't over when you join.

• Like 2

They are increasing the limit to 5k next update, but with same time limit and ticket ratio. And also some kind of warmup system so the time limit counter doesnt start before there are xx amount of players ingame. Games will be longer but with the current tickrate and time limit I dont think they will be longer than the original games (before 0.2).

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, AllTheGearNoIdea said:

I agree wholeheartedly with you, especially on the 5000. It's also very frustrating where the majority of games I play are almost over when I join. The enemy team invariably has 2000+ points already in the bag. I realise this is because room has been made in the game by people leaving. But I'd almost be happy for some sort of queue system where you join a fresh game and have to wait a minute or two before it begins allowing time for players to join.

I am so praying that 0.3 brings a load of players back and we can have a few games to choose from, preferably that aren't over when you join.

This ?

Would be really nice to join a server and then you have to wait a minute or 2 and only when both teams have 5+ players the match will start and the capture points become capturable. You can still kill each other for the giggles, but you can not advance to far beyond the capture point that is the furthest away from your spawn or towards enemy spawn, because we don`t like this **** happening ?

To answer your question: There has been comments about different approaches on the joining system and filling servers. You almost never get into a fresh match, so for now i`m not sure if 5000 points is the correct answer, as this might feel a lot different once you start experiencing full length matches. 

Raising the points to 5k is not the answer but a right step. Really need to go back to pre 1.1 match times. Kinda disheartening seeing them cave to casual players who most are not around any more. I just want a game that isn't targeting casual's.

They arent here anymore, Reddit is full of people that dont play the game as much or any more or even play the game in the first place. Not the best place to get info from the community who is there out of convenience as it is attached to a over all platform.

I could of swore I saw some dev say they are gonna raise it back up 45 ect ect... but I cant find it so it prob didn't happen.

The interview with Kamil recently, pretty tired right now but all I can say is

1516925741389.jpg.e276dc1494a15c7af4c7f62c81eb994d.jpg

The reason I take time out of my day and away from playing ww3 to come here because the only voice most of the time are from people who arent playing the game often or much. If you are on reddit or the forums then you arent playing the game, even then its not exactly obvious of the type of people playing.

Please dont listen to every one, ww3 will just be another bf or cod at that point with out a clear core to attache to the game.

• Like 1

Good day guys
-I think idle running servers are a problem
Servers should not run until at least 2 players per side are on it
-2nd problem is the flag number = Countdown Timer needs to be adjusted

We have a total of 6 flags (depending on the map size)
if my team possesses 4 of these, my ticket countdown should go down as al enemy
in turn, enemy ticket countdown faster

we adjusted it with December patch until then must we wait
greetings your anarchy

0.3 will have 45 minute matches and 5000 point limit :)

Edit: also, we've added a warmup to Warzone, so servers won't start with one person on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2