nunbar

Seperate client for PTE - Thank you!

Just the title. Thank you devs, for listening to the players.

I wish all the devs were like you (cough BFV cough)

Wait...

So, is there a separate client or not? I "updated" for the Beta and now I only have one client "[open tests]", like before...

11 minutes ago, nunbar said:

Wait...

So, is there a separate client or not? I "updated" for the Beta and now I only have one client "[open tests]", like before...

Yeah me too. I don't understand ?

36 minutes ago, nunbar said:

23 minutes ago, RealFox said:

Yeah me too. I don't understand ?

The only questions that remain now are, why, and when are we going to get a separate client.

Edited by Brady_The

Nobody has. Just a small issue that they know about already. Very unfortunate but can't do anything but wait.. 

There is no separate client because it will take up to 5 days for Steam to approve, we had no idea about that, in the simple words we need to create "new game" do all the logos, main site in the store etc. then Steam have to approve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience ?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

The separate PTE download???

All I've got is the 1 instance of the game, which I've had to download the PTE patch over. I thought I read that we should be able to have both installed at once?

Hey,

Our plan was to have separate client for PTE. But at the end it did not come out in 0.3. We will keep you all up to dated when PTE client going come out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The plan now is to have PTE as a separate client in a matter of days, maybe even today, this is a small pushback, it'll get fixed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great, this a great way to compare the changes that were made. It's easier to understand if said changes are better or worse.

At the same time, it could be good for you (F51). If ppl for some reason can't play the PTE, they can play the EA version and player numbers don't suffer that much...

(still impressed with the quick response from these Devs... Even if there isn't an immediate fix, keeping the players informed is the best way to handle your costumers/supporters. Congrats!)

The seperate client appeared in my library ? but it seems to be inactive still. If I try to install there is a download of 0 bytes. Am I the only one with this issue? :D

10 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

The seperate client appeared in my library ? but it seems to be inactive still. If I try to install there is a download of 0 bytes. Am I the only one with this issue? :D

Same here ;)

World War 3 PTE is in library. At the moment you get error as the game in PTE version is not ready until Monday. We will keep you all up to dated. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1