Jump to content
Canadian Venom

Random stuttering during gameplay.

Recommended Posts

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):Some games i join there are these random stuttering or rubber banding happening. IE running and then being stuck stuttering in postion

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3343723

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Just joining some games and it randomly occurs when moving around and sprinting

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): I5 6600K GTX 1080 16gb Ram

CRASH LOG (if any):

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, weedtime said:

Hey, we investigate the problem, did you trying PTE version?

i did not play alot of the PTE to have encountered it plus i couldnt find populated matches.

Edited by Canadian Venom
misread the reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Canadian Venom said:

i did not play alot of the PTE to have encountered it plus i couldnt find populated matches.

We just released new patch yesterday, it will be more populated now, than standard version for testing purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, weedtime said:

We just released new patch yesterday, it will be more populated now, than standard version for testing purposes.

ok thanks! Ive been playing on PTE so far its great! optimization is much better game is running much smoother. But there are some bugs ive encountered in the past 2-3 hours. 1 bug in PTE aswell as in .23. as the other others are just in PTE  ill give them their own thread tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Canadian Venom said:

ok thanks! Ive been playing on PTE so far its great! optimization is much better game is running much smoother. But there are some bugs ive encountered in the past 2-3 hours. 1 bug in PTE aswell as in .23. as the other others are just in PTE  ill give them their own thread tonight.

Make sure you create topics in PTE section.

https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/forum/55-public-test-environment-forum/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...