Sign in to follow this  
maxlevel

2 GADGETS

i think you should be able to carry 2 types of granades aswell. like 2 frags and 1 smoke or 2 smokes 1 frag .

smoke granades are very underrated.

they can stop enemys taking a point ot give you cover in open spaces etc....

• Like 3

I think as a balancing feature however  if your going to take 2 gadgets it should take a gun slot from you. 

As well as ammo packs / med packs can't be used together, 

though yes i support this notion, 2 gadgets would be a nice twist.

• Like 2

something i said some time ago.

"I would like a secondary gadget slot for sub gadgets or a extra special ammo mag or for tactical grenades. But with a lot of conditions like no ammo and health or just no ammo in the secondary slot except for extra mag.

I would really like gadgets to have weight and then have the chance to carry ammo and a drone but not two pack types or health types.

Possible readjust the first aid kit to be very light but less instant health instead with a lot of regeneration and then add IFAKs to replace where they are at at a medium weight."

• Like 2

i thing there should be an option to take off secondary weapon its only adding weigth and i want a super fast loadout and i dont use pistol sooo. yeah its there just for nothing

• Like 1

On 12/18/2018 at 9:22 AM, Twitch_Hawkeyepc said:

if your going to take 2 gadgets it should take a gun slot from you. 

I'll happily give away my pistol only to have second gadget, since i'm not using it anyway.

Edited by tynblpb

On 12/17/2018 at 10:44 PM, TZoningHard said:

something i said some time ago.

"I would like a secondary gadget slot for sub gadgets or a extra special ammo mag or for tactical grenades. But with a lot of conditions like no ammo and health or just no ammo in the secondary slot except for extra mag.

I would really like gadgets to have weight and then have the chance to carry ammo and a drone but not two pack types or health types.

Possible readjust the first aid kit to be very light but less instant health instead with a lot of regeneration and then add IFAKs to replace where they are at at a medium weight."

I fully agree with you here.

15 hours ago, Skillezzzz said:

i thing there should be an option to take off secondary weapon its only adding weigth and i want a super fast loadout and i dont use pistol sooo. yeah its there just for nothing

Agreed. Same here.

The Idea of Gadgets is to encourage team play and that is not quite working as it is already. It's not what you meant, but this would surely completely remove the dependency on other team members, as you can just re-supply yourself. People barely throw ammo or a med pack without running after them for 5 minutes and eventually shooting them in the butt to get their attention and this is going to make it worse. 

We need more team play, with less frustration. 

Not that i wouldn't appreciate being able to re-supply myself, it would be pretty cool and un-equipping the secondary slot also sounds great. It's just that it will cause more problems then it would fix. 

I do have a different Idea, but it's probably not much better. 

Maybe remove gadgets as they are now and instead copy + paste the attachment system from the weapon and apply it to the backpack. People can customize their backpack with different additions like extra magazines, morphine injection, uav, etc.. Those magazines would have to be "global" magazines, otherwise you'd lack certain caliber ammunition types. You could have a mixture of those gadgets, go full medic or full ammo or even full drone support. The backpack would have a weight system independently from the loadout. The main difference here is, that players in game would be able to interact with your backpack trough a request, which you have to accept (a simple yes no in a similar design as the Radio chat) before they can take anything. So if you are full uav, have used all your drones or whatever, you can kindly ask somebody else to share drones or medics or ammunition etc.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was hoping for a inventory system like the back pack idea when I first heard of the game.

Something where you can take anything you want but you have weight issues and limited space for some things.

Might be too late but having a system that allows you to pick what you want with some limitations like not having more then 5 grenades or more then 4 RPGs. You also have your plate for carrier.

I do like and dislike people being able to use stuff from other players pack as it might break down building a load out that can sustain you and give back to a team. If it was squad only that would be a good step and then you can display what that squad member has for you to get from them.

I mainly like the idea since allies arent dropping ammo a lot but the issue is that they are not placing down ammo even when asked for what ever reason so I dont think it will help the situation since you still need them to accept.

Some slots like the two weapon slots, plate carrier, helmet, main equipment and a base amount of ammo for each weapon remain unchanged but then you can put sub items in the back pack or put equipment in there as well. Might need to keep a teamwork slot mandatory so people arent selfish and try to leach off of others.

Planetside 1 had a inventory system that worked well, WW3 can work well with a alternative inventory system

@Morp is it too late for this?

• Like 1

I dont like the idea of camping snipers with medkit and ammokit. :D

Edited by R1GHT

limits for sure, like you cant have ammo and health which should be self explanatory.

Some stuff like a medical item that is a slightly faster regen to your health then the normal regen and able to break into the next bar as a secondary on a long cooldown/one use like gernades would be ok tho.

5 hours ago, R1GHT said:

I dont like the idea of camping snipers with medkit and ammokit. :D

And here is the good part about it. Any backpack can be "countered" with any backpack. There is a sniper with health and ammo backpack you can find a ugv drone backpack and just blow him up ??

And if somebody has only drone backpack well you can go and shoot him ?

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this