Sign in to follow this  
Tassili

Did WW3 come too early?

Hello,

In my opinion yes, the game came too much early even for an early access, lots of bugs (transparent enemy, robotic soldier movement, bad graphics,...) and that's why there are empty servers most of the time, a lot of players stopped playing the game even me and you can't blame them for that

I hope the upcoming update will make the game better, I still believe in you WW3 Devs!

Cheers

• Angry 3

7 minutes ago, Tassili said:

Hello,

In my opinion yes, the game came too much early even for an early access, lots of bugs (transparent enemy, robotic soldier movement, bad graphics,...) and that's why there are empty servers most of the time, a lot of players stopped playing the game even me and you can't blame them for that

I hope the upcoming update will make the game better, I still believe in you WW3 Devs!

Cheers

EA games have in themselves, do not think that it is early
rather than EA instead of finished game with lots of bugs,my belief in ww3 is fully there

hope many of you will be under the protection of this game until further notice

regards,and nice we

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VBK-Anarchie said:

EA games have in themselves, do not think that it is early
rather than EA instead of finished game with lots of bugs,my belief in ww3 is fully there

hope many of you will be under the protection of this game until further notice

regards,and nice we

You are completely wrong, WW3 is full of bugs, a finished game came with few bugs or none

• Angry 1

31 minutes ago, Tassili said:

You are completely wrong, WW3 is full of bugs, a finished game came with few bugs or none

Did you understand what I write

EA isn't meant to be a finished release its meant to be a test platform for development. The point is to have people QA the game and give feedback for the games direction during development.

When the game launched, we had 11k peaked concurrent players but no one can play for the next 3 days. That left a terrible first impression for the majority of the player base. All of the hype and steamed that was built up was lost during those 3 days. If this game failed, i would pointed to this at the main reason why.

With that stated, the game is a lot lot better now from where it was and deserve all the attention it should get. I would be a great shame otherwise. If they just hold back for 1 more weeks before  the launch to address that problems, we would have looking at a completely different player base. I honestly hope they would fix the game, added more content and offered a free weekend to get all the attention back onto the finished game.

On 12/17/2018 at 12:05 AM, PandaStick said:

When the game launched, we had 11k peaked concurrent players but no one can play for the next 3 days. That left a terrible first impression for the majority of the player base. All of the hype and steamed that was built up was lost during those 3 days. If this game failed, i would pointed to this at the main reason why.

With that stated, the game is a lot lot better now from where it was and deserve all the attention it should get. I would be a great shame otherwise. If they just hold back for 1 more weeks before  the launch to address that problems, we would have looking at a completely different player base. I honestly hope they would fix the game, added more content and offered a free weekend to get all the attention back onto the finished game.

For those who are saying this is not a finished game, I didn't say it's a finished game. Now that said free weekend is a good idea but it still too early for that I think they will do that eventually but when the game is finished or at Beta stage

• Angry 2

Mate, it's pure early access. Take a look at patch 0.3. It's a constant progress...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tassili said:

For those who are saying this is not a finished game, I didn't say it's a finished game. Now that said free weekend is a good idea but it still too early for that I think they will do that eventually but when the game is finished or at Beta stage

REaly?

On 12/15/2018 at 3:52 PM, Tassili said:

On 12/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, VBK-Anarchie said:

Did you understand what I write

I did not really want to participate but you leave me no other choice
WW3 is still not finished and is constantly patched up and added
finished game comes next year

Finshed games come with good ammount of bugs and in todays market place you can see shitloads of bugs.

This game is getting a update every month so far which is very impressive for a early access game and the gane has very rarely been too buggy to play.

• Like 1

I

1 hour ago, TZoningHard said:

Finshed games come with good ammount of bugs and in todays market place you can see shitloads of bugs.

This game is getting a update every month so far which is very impressive for a early access game and the gane has very rarely been too buggy to play.

I'm impressed

It just had a bad release, like any other BF game, it even had less bugs than BFV/BF4 and many games at release... And this is an early access lol

1 hour ago, VBK-Anarchie said:

REaly?

I did not really want to participate but you leave me no other choice
WW3 is still not finished and is constantly patched up and added
finished game comes next year

I really really don't see your point in this threat! you keep saying it's an EA ....

I didn't say it's a finished game my point is for me the game came a little bit too early for even an EA

I wrote this " You are completely wrong, WW3 is full of bugs, a finished game came with few bugs or none " to answer "a finished game comes with a lot of bugs"

So pls stop saying the game has update and patches every week because it must have, BF1 had monthly patches every month for a year and half and it was a finished game

After downloading the 0.3 patch I can't join a game it stays on the loading map screen "new bug"

2 minutes ago, Tassili said:

I really really don't see your point in this threat! you keep saying it's an EA ....

I didn't say it's a finished game my point is for me the game came a little bit too early for even an EA

I wrote this " You are completely wrong, WW3 is full of bugs, a finished game came with few bugs or none " to answer "a finished game comes with a lot of bugs"

So pls stop saying the game has update and patches every week because it must have, BF1 had monthly patches every month for a year and half and it was a finished game

After downloading the 0.3 patch I can't join a game it stays on the loading map screen "new bug"

It works for almost every one, early access is meant to have players qa to be able find issues like the new loading bug.

It was well notioned that the game was ea and would be unplayable at times.

Doing ea like this greatly helps devs speed up the ganes development and polish the gane way more then they coukd on their own.

Would you rather have the game not be polished and be very buggy on release that would take longer or help fix the game now so it is much better version of uts self in the future then it would be holding off.

With every patch bugs are libel even for finished games. and bf1 did not have major monthly patches and did have bugs and was a aaa studio with 450 more employees that could affored internal qa testers.

That was a threat from him that was a expression of his dussatisfaction that he would have to say somthing about such a non issue.

People were clearly explained this was ea and there was and would be issues if you didbt want to deal wuth them wait if the game didnt work shirtly after you bought it refund.

games already 10x better then bf1 with all the issues right now in a beta build.

Are you getting paid from The Farm 51? because what you're saying has no sense! I'm not saying the game should not have any bugs or it wouldn't be EA

I was able to join a game just now and I noticed a new bug, when I aim the image becomes so bright that it makes it very hard to follow the enemy

14 minutes ago, Tassili said:

Are you getting paid from The Farm 51? because what you're saying has no sense! I'm not saying the game should not have any bugs or it wouldn't be EA

I was able to join a game just now and I noticed a new bug, when I aim the image becomes so bright that it makes it very hard to follow the enemy

Report it then.

Most people dont a lot of bugs. mist bugs are situational to the players system and dont affect every one equally.

They nor other devs cant magically know every bug that happens that is what qa is for. we are qa this is ea the point is to have a better game and to have community feedback to shape the direction of the game.

Im making perfect sense. If you wanted a full released game and not to deal with bugs which in every beta/developing game occurs repeatedly with each change made to the game till they polish it the last couple of months before release.

even now these fully released games have not been propperly polished and have major issues.

You cant expect updates to early access with out expecting bugs esspecially at this pace.

no amount of waiting would of stoped bugs from happing as that is just tge nature of development. Even if they polished 0.0 with a mirical of no unforseen bugs for release. Patch 0.1 would make unforseen bugs that would need community envolvement to fix.

These devs are transparent arent scamming us and arent neglecting or dragging their feet. We had have more development then 99% of any developing game ive seen in early access.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Report it then.

Most people dont a lot of bugs. mist bugs are situational to the players system and dont affect every one equally.

They nor other devs cant magically know every bug that happens that is what qa is for. we are qa this is ea the point is to have a better game and to have community feedback to shape the direction of the game.

Im making perfect sense. If you wanted a full released game and not to deal with bugs which in every beta/developing game occurs repeatedly with each change made to the game till they polish it the last couple of months before release.

even now these fully released games have not been propperly polished and have major issues.

You cant expect updates to early access with out expecting bugs esspecially at this pace.

no amount of waiting would of stoped bugs from happing as that is just tge nature of development. Even if they polished 0.0 with a mirical of no unforseen bugs for release. Patch 0.1 would make unforseen bugs that would need community envolvement to fix.

These devs are transparent arent scamming us and arent neglecting or dragging their feet. We had have more development then 99% of any developing game ive seen in early access.

I'm not saying the game should not have bugs especially in ea, I opened this thread because for me the game has too much bugs even for an early access maybe The Farm 51 released the early access a little bit too early

Maybe you and me we believe in the game and we have patience so we keep trying to play it but look at how many players stopped playing the game look at the empty servers most of the time

• Angry 1

Its gonna have bugs all the way up to launch that is the nature of development. You cant stop it and attempts to mitigate them will slow down progress and slow down the launch. ea isn't supposed to be the game its development if people cant stand bugs too bad wait till release.

• Thanks 1

as i said in another post:

They launched the game early so that way they can get a paid beta tester base to improve their game with, Of course theirs a ton of bugs but as its stipulated on the store page AND in the game when you first launch it you are an alpha tester at this point. when you join an EA program its with the expectation you help support the developers by reporting the bugs, playing the game to the fullest, use everything and try to break everything. All in the spirit of helping the game studios iron out these bugs.

These folks are a indie game studio, they just got off the ground with this project so they can't afford a beta testing staff (at least to the extent AAA titles can) (and even AAA titles still fuck it up. lol.) So its onto us to iron these bugs out bud.  so get in there, and try to break the game. Too many bugs? it seems like a target rich environment for a alpha tester.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2018 at 4:52 PM, Tassili said:

That's why Fallout 76 came out like total b*llshit, without any level of playability.
That's why BFV came out without more than a half of the content, even without classic and priority number one game modes and without any level of in-game design depth.
That's why Mass Effect Andromeda had horrible bugs with animation, graphics, and movement.
That's why every year Assasins creed coming out and the game is literally unplayable first month after release.
That's why each game of the Elder Scrolls series have millions of bugs 10 years after release.

Do I need to continue or you've got how far you were with "a finished game came with few bugs or none"?

Edited by CapybaraPaul
  • Like 2

On 12/25/2018 at 1:30 AM, CapybaraPaul said:

That's why Fallout 76 came out like total b*llshit, without any level of playability.
That's why BFV came out without more than a half of the content, even without classic and priority number one game modes and without any level of in-game design depth.
That's why Mass Effect Andromeda had horrible bugs with animation, graphics, and movement.
That's why every year Assasins creed coming out and the game is literally unplayable first month after release.
That's why each game of the Elder Scrolls series have millions of bugs 10 years after release.

Do I need to continue or you've got how far you were with "a finished game came with few bugs or none"?

Are you serious? what you said had no sense! beside Mass Effects had some problem at launch other than that the other games have no problem maybe some minor bugs (we are talking about massive bugs not your personal opinion)

I'm tired of arguing, maybe you re right maybe I'm right but who cares? the servers are empty, me too I'm not playing the game but still believe in it. I will come back to test it after the next patch

Good luck devs

2 hours ago, Tassili said:

I'm tired of arguing, maybe you re right maybe I'm right but who cares? the servers are empty, me too I'm not playing the game but still believe in it. I will come back to test it after the next patch

Good luck devs

0Zdkjz7.png
122 hours played. No problems with empty servers at all. Maybe we are playing a different game?)

• Haha 1