IllzVeLoCiTyIllz

Bring This Game to PlayStation 4

I would highly recommend this game to Consoles it would be the next Big thing that would hit Shelves any Devs or the Creator we’re dying for something new to play I’m getting Butnt out on World War 2 Battlefield please listen to your fans are increasing by the numbers

Im telling you we are not going to see any battlefield modern combat for awhile and it’s a shame cause there’s a lot of people that want something such as this game will be huge I say it will outsell call of duty

After getting tired of all borring cods and tired of battlefield this would be a amazing fresh game to play and from all that ive been watching streamers play it, iwold love to se it on ps4._ this is the game i have been waiting for someone tomake for a long time.

3 hours ago, Monster Hesh said:

Cant tell you how nice it is to have a dedicated PC FPS game. So many, many years now we've had to put up with awful ports.

If this game is being released on pc 1st, then how is it going to be a console port?

5 hours ago, DaHuntzMen said:

If this game is being released on pc 1st, then how is it going to be a console port?

That's my point, it isn't. It's a dedicated PC game.

I think it will be a long time(1-2.5 years) before it comes out on consoles due to the fact it's a small studio.

They'd have to get licensing from both Sony+Microsoft in addition to converting the game to be console friendly, controller and hardware wise so it won't burn the electronics out.

Then there's the "is it profitable to do this" side of the whole thing. Remember, this is a business-in order for a business to keep running, it needs cash flowing.

A lot of my PlayStation friends who play Battlefield (mostly bf4) and have seen my videos have said they would like to see WW3 come to PS4. WW3 would probably do pretty well in terms of sales numbers and player count on console due to the lack of good modern military team based FPS currently on console.

It would be cool to see it on console someday! Lets make sure we're all doing our jobs as testers to help it get there! 

• Like 2

game honestly would have to change a lot. I would want the game to be more challanging and less casual then it is now which would deffinatly not fit in that market but maybe there's enough console players that are tired of casual games.

i have one suggestion for this.

KNOCK DOWN THE WALLS!

i vote not only to bring it to consoles. but to allow for cross platform gameplay (i would look at how fortnite allows those settings they got a great way of selecting what kind of cross gameplay you want to do.)

Already seems like I'm playing against bots at times, dont need to add more bots to the game. Especially in a game like WW3 that isn't casual and the game would be very different to even work on console.

6 hours ago, Twitch_Hawkeyepc said:

i have one suggestion for this.

KNOCK DOWN THE WALLS!

i vote not only to bring it to consoles. but to allow for cross platform gameplay (i would look at how fortnite allows those settings they got a great way of selecting what kind of cross gameplay you want to do.)

Cross-platform gameplay with PC and consoles don't really work, as it was found in Gears of War 4 that PC players dominate pretty much everyone playing using consoles (it's not impossible to be good with a controller, but for your average player it can be an issue), cross-platform between PS4 and Xbox though is a more feasible option.

And as for porting the game to consoles, I'm not opposed to that, I'm actually for it, because the way I see it, more players playing WW3 the better, its better for the community, and better for FARM51, but I do agree on their stance ATM, port it if its only a success at launch.