With the SCAR the category Battle Rifle is introduced.

Would you consider adding Scout Rifles as another option between Battle rifles (BR) and Sniper Rifles (SR)?

Slower firing than the SCAR but faster than the Sniper Rifles and a medium effective range so you can drop enemies with few shots (1 headshot (maybe 1 headshot + 1 bodyshot) at medium range) but can and have to move a lot more than with a sniper rifle to stay at this optimal medium range.

Stats:

~200 RPM (bolt action but (automatically) rechambering while ADS)

~Damage falloff profile similar to AR but with DMG close to a sniper rifle.

~4-10 rounds magazine

~2.5 sec reload

~14 kg weight

~low spread, medium-high recoil

Steyr Elite

A scout rifle should just be light weight bolt action rifles, What I would really like is to get some semi auto DMR's that basically function like semi auto assault rifles with just better range/damage dropoff.

23 hours ago, KuroiLight said:

The AR and SCAR-H can be configured like a dmr right now.

all assault rifles in the game can be configure as "DMR"

DMR lights, Im able to get 100yrd kills with 8-15 shots some times. The margin of error for them is low.

The Scar H is pretty good but I think a AR is better long range because control. I would tweak the DMR class to have better control at range with a quicker reset but higher recoil while having very low spread and be very steady.

The Toch is like a scout rifle already. All the Bolters have low spread except for TOR which is still a bit slow.