Sign in to follow this  
VoodooGaming

How do I unlock...

@weedtime hmmm very good timing for a "desync" (right after they kill someone but right before they're about to be killed) also the only "desync" I've seen (or at least noticed) like this in 185 hours of play time. Looks like they're calling in a strike or something right before they disappear.

I see minor desync's all the time in WW3, people not facing my direction while shooting at me and killing me before they've even raised their gun. I'm quite familiar with desync's having played Bf4 since the beta and taking part in and spending around 100 hours in the Bf4 CTE initiative ;)

Edited by VoodooGaming

1 hour ago, VoodooGaming said:

@weedtime hmmm very good timing for a "desync" (right after they kill someone but right before they're about to be killed) also the only "desync" I've seen (or at least noticed) like this in 185 hours of play time. Looks like they're calling in a strike or something right before they disappear.

I see minor desync's all the time in WW3, people not facing my direction while shooting at me and killing me before they've even raised their gun. I'm quite familiar with desync's having played Bf4 since the beta and taking part in and spending around 100 hours in the Bf4 CTE initiative ;)

I know what you feel :D Sh*t happens, you're not alone :)

Does anybody feel like there is a lot of desync? For me it seems like it, while my ping is being very low people often shoot before their weapon is raised, turn around without it being displayed and most annoying I die just the moment after I found cover which is frustrating. 

Is this just purely me and if yes what can I do against it? Connection is pretty okay 👌 with 5mb/s which is perfectly fine for me cause I don't feel like I need more. 

No I have the same feeling sometimes. Maybe some players have a really high ping because they connect with more distant servers? Interestingly I seldom "die behind cover" like it was common in Bf 3 and to a lesser extent in Bf 4. But what I often experience is getting shot and die and the split second after I died someone comes around the corner. I guess that is due to high ping on the other players side but I am not sure.

Just wondering what the red warning symbol means in the top left of the video?
Ive had the odd yellow ones pop up when ive had high ping/latency etc.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:24 AM, Deepnausea said:

Just wondering what the red warning symbol means in the top left of the video?

if you mean the topmost left corner,  that is the recording audio icon displayed when using ReLive, not related to the game.

Unless you mean the one under it, then im not sure; might be high latency warning.

Edited by KuroiLight