Sign in to follow this  
DisRawTomato

Can't roadkill enemy

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required):

Try to run someone over with a tank. For some reason teammates die from the slightest touch.

• Haha 1

This is odd, because I did not have the same issue, with the same tank in my stream around 4 hours ago. Perhaps a server bug.

5 hours ago, DisRawTomato said:

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):

Try to run someone over with a tank. For some reason teammates die from the slightest touch.

i subscribe for this mater, you can't ram players

On 12/21/2018 at 4:27 AM, DisRawTomato said:

Do you still experienced this ? We want to look more into it. 

I will forward this thread to be investigated by developers. I do wonder there might be some case of issue with the server and it's not registering properly.

On 12/24/2018 at 4:04 PM, Rozmo said:

I will forward this thread to be investigated by developers. I do wonder there might be some case of issue with the server and it's not registering properly.

maybe is related also with the fact that when team spawn on your tech, it's start to bounce/flip in/on the map