medicnick83

Never ending loading times (0.3)

Hi all,

Hope you are all well.

I have an issue with WW3 (0.3) where when I try (and I'm specifically trying to do this) to play BERLIN in TDM it just loads and loads and never stops loading.

• I have a fast fibre connection 200Mbps up and down and the network is dead (no activity)
  • Have done the verify on Steam on all 3 devices

When I do manual server selection in Steam (not just PLAY) the following is a result;

• EU/AF: Just loads, I can hear music, I can see the 3 dots moving (bottom right) but it just never stops loading.
  • NA/SA: Just gets stuck on "Connecting to WW3 network"
  • AS/OC: It loads up into the map but it's like it's completely different, I was welcomed as if I've never played the game, supplies are less and I can't select BERLIN TDM, I must distribute my supplies first.

I have 3x computers where I play this game (not all at the same time obviously)

2x computers and 1x laptop - on all 3 devices, same issue - 2 devices connect via LAN cable, the laptop connects via WIFI so that can't be the issue and all 3 PC's play the game normally pretty well, no issues with FPS or whatever.

If any other information is requested, I'll gladly post it as I'm a big supporter of WW3 and would like to see it's success through fixing of issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Same. Made a fresh install, deleted cache folder as some people suggested, tried to connect on EU server several times, it just goes in a map loading loop.

• Thanks 1

Same, pretty ironic that they release a patch to "improve loading times" which results in players can't load at all.

• Thanks 1

most players have said their load times decrease significantly.

There are outlieres with ever fix but should really bug report it to get the fix for it faster.

• Confused 1

After the latest HOTFIX - I tried again to play BERLIN TDM

Just loads and loads and then stops, then I must try again, stops.

Very frustrating I tell ya.

• Thanks 1

1. No patch to fix this, no response from the devs. No shit people think the game is dead.
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, db said:
  1. No patch to fix this, no response from the devs. No shit people think the game is dead.

I'm still having the issue. So are 2 of my friends. We both from ZA. 

• Thanks 1

Where are developers I ask again? 0.3 broke this game badly, players numbers are dropping badly again. 0.3 introduced crashes and new connection issues. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Where are developers I ask again? 0.3 broke this game badly, players numbers are dropping badly again. 0.3 introduced crashes and new connection issues. 

ATM they are working on fixing the game

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DareQQ said:

ATM they are working on fixing the game

But I don't want to be funny, but each time a update is released, it's like they fix A problem but create C, D & E problems.
I had no issues (besides making sure I played on EU servers) till the last big patch came along, now I sit in loading screens forever.

It's frustrating... 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, medicnick83 said:

But I don't want to be funny, but each time a update is released, it's like they fix A problem but create C, D & E problems.
I had no issues (besides making sure I played on EU servers) till the last big patch came along, now I sit in loading screens forever.

It's frustrating... 

Exactly my point - every update it's one step forward, two step backward. 

• Like 1

If any of the development team are interested in solving my issue, they are more than welcome to contact me and I'll provide them with any information they need to fix this issue.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, medicnick83 said:

If any of the development team are interested in solving my issue, they are more than welcome to contact me and I'll provide them with any information they need to fix this issue.

Doubt it will happen, they disappeared :D

• Haha 1

Negative !

It's not a corrupted account , he's fine, it's the game that needs to be fix .

And they are absent around here, because they are working really hard,  to make this new patch  in PTE release better and they are testing it internally,  so everything in that side works fine , before it goes life!!

At the time of the new PTE patch test environment it's released, were gonna have to get into it and check all points and loading times, etc!!

Yes indeed !!  it's friking frustrating trying to play with crashes and infinite loading times !!

I fell you bro !! At times me and my team we just got up from the stations and go out to breath and rip the asphalt on our bikes, then to the fire range !!! Lol 

Then we come back and try again ;)

They FARM 51 Devs. Are on it , as I post, they will try to release a patch PTE, around this week or so, with the CTD's crashes and loading times in between a bit more Optimization and diverse bug fixes.

Remember .... it's an Early Release in via to get out of this damm ALPHA stage 2 and became A BETA 2 stage game more stable.

The transition it's painful and frustrating for all of us,  but will be worth .

Keep all kind of feedback coming , they read it and help to build the game that all wanted.

Stay frosty,  meanwhile were playing , beta testing other games etc.

Cheers

HALCON4- WW3- k4to01

Edited by HALCON4
Thanks. sugnature

Appreciatted DareQQ !

Someone else will benefit from your idea !

I personally dont suffer from loading times as badly of other members, the only time when it happens, it's when I try to launch the PTE, direct from the shortcut of desktop, then it's where it get stuck trying to find the path.

My solution was to launch PTE fron Steam , all ok .

But the CTD's are atrocious , they are aware of this , Devs. are burning their eyelashes trying to find the culprit.

Our loading times increase after a CTD.

So we kill the process from task manager, then restart and find another server.

Hope this get resolve for good , so we can continue our focus on other bugs.

Thank you again DareQQ and to FARM 51 for been on the forums giving us feedback and for hard work!!

Cheers

HALCON4- WW3- k4to01

Edited by HALCON4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1