Sign in to follow this  
SGTAce

Smoleńsk - really great map

I'm just waiting for textures now - I played on Smoleńsk and I had really a blast! Besides back capping of points this could be potentially best map for rush mode.

Few suggestions:

- more cover between some points, for example B2-C1 and B2-C2 where most of the fight is going on now.

- open more spots behind train tracks

- on C1 there is really glitchy spot if you want to use window from hill side - I would advise fixing this

- A point, hill above train tracks is bit OP if you have decent sniper - just lay down and shoot everything that moves from spawn

- add ladders to trains - they are not working now :P

- right now this map is missing some narrow points that would make fighting in vehicles hard (ie. point A2 on Berlin is that place we are missing here)

- why there are 2 choppers crashed on C point? :D 

- Side starting from A point is a bit OP imo - but don't quote me on that, use your statistical data

- A2 and overall every point - sometimes you can't capture point because there is no cover... why would I lay on middle of the road if I have 5 buildings around?

Edited by SGTAce
  • Like 1

Agree, its a map that creates a great fight, really engaging. Its somewhat linear design promotes this good fight IMO. Certainly love to see a rush style frontline mode on it.

Yes, maybe a little more cover between points, but it's ok as it is, it's a fire & manoeuvre, dont go alone, provide cover etc. Maybe just the odd blast crater.

Maybe a mid air collision between the choppi's....

• Like 1

The amount of actual, proper firefights where tens of rounds fly at once is just?

I've seen one of the capping spots get blasted by 5 people at once, relentlessly shooting until there's no way anyone could have survived inside, and not even on full-auto. Semi is far more reliable in large areas.

When you open fire properly, you dispense at least 1-1,5 mags.

Sign in to follow this