Rozmo

Feedback on Update 0.3

Map rotation doesn't seem to work?

TTK feels a bit longer than I'd like it. Not a fan of bullet sponge humans.

The crashing is still going on after .3.1. 4 crashes tonight so far out of maybe 60 minutes of gameplay. 

Shotgun feedback

I at first was like WTF are you guys are doing and Ree'd a bit about it. Didn't realize all guns got nerfed either.

I would say aside from the potential of somepeople to be having hitscan issue the Shot guns are in a good place after testing in several games.

I was going 45 and 21 which is similar to my average kills on the MCS. The MCS is really fun when you get the hang of it but it suffers from randomness punishing the user. I would say that it needs a small increase in RoF to mitigate the punishment from randomness and to be more competitive against ARs which have a lower TTK in CQB still.

Another issue is that it sucks at point blank range when some ones all up on ya. A full auto gun has the advatage as it can spray you down, while the slow RoF of the MCS causes you to be fucked cus you will hit armor most likely and have to wait to delver another shot while the AR kills you. Maybe have a very high DMG at .5M that drops off immediately.

Another issue is that the MCS can cancel reload which is a big part and feature of the tube reload style.

At range it is ok probably where it needs to be but a lil more damage could be ok.

Vepr is beastly going very high KD before my game crashed.

I dont see much need in changes besides the damage increase point blank. The randomness is mitigated but the high RoF.

The MCS can the the better at range Shot gun.

The Recoil is fine for me but might be way too harsh for not as good players.

The biggest thing is dont give them a 0 damage modifier past 100m you can make it like 3 or 2 dmg minimum up to 150 then 0.

Have snipers/ bolt actions been buffed in 0.3+? I've noticed on the death screen since 0.3 quite often a sniper will do 118% dmg in a single shot to the gut, or is it just a bug with the death screen?

Either way at the risk of repeating myself, I'm sooo damn tired of being OHK by gut shots from snipers.

Edited by VoodooGaming

I dont think bolters changed at all from the feel. Aiming at the center of the chest should be encoraged. With how fast people move tho it is difficult to hit the enemy even with gut shots, Head shots I have notice have actually been killing less which is a issue.

Bolter feedback

G29

solid bolter, OHK to the body/gut. but not a always OHK to the helmet. Many times I have shot people in the head and not killed them. Makes aiming for the head a liability.

Nothing really wrong with it as hitting moving targets in this game is a bit challenging us close so the OHK to the body is balanced. The size of the target for OHK could be reduced tho.

I would be OK with not OHKing a player if pistols worked now that the TTK seems longer but it might still be a issue.

I would say that high chest and head should be OHK with the upper body also a OHK out side of plate but the OHK area should be brought up higher.

I think the damage is appropriate all around with the low RoF, It is a bit easy for me but it would be way to improbable for it to be OHK to head only with the RoF so reducing the size of OHK would work best along with working pistols.

Tochnest

Pretty poor Bolter adn bad to use.

OHK to the head haven't experienced any non OHK to the head (maybe one or two in my short playtime). Around 90 dmg to the body and 50 to the plate. Slow RoF and rebolt also pistols arent able to be used effectively to make up for that last 10 health on a hit enemy.

The damage is what I would consider to be a scout rifle in this game.

It would be good if it had higher penetration that made up for damage and guaranteed OHK head shots.

With its low damage it should really have a quicker rebolt and higher RoF to make follow up shots piratical and to fit the different direction Bolter could go compared to the G29 as the Toch will follow the higher RoF lower mag route as well. Rewards Headshots, punishes anything else but has a good amount of leeway for those punishments.

it is already double a g29 with RoF but it needs to be a bit faster.

Tor

Over all solid. It heavy and puts you in the medium range by default meaning you will be slow always with it. The handling is slugish making quick reactions and flick shots more challenging.

It has a appropriate trade off between weight/handling and damage. Its a OHK to any torso and head expect for plate. I would wish it would have more penetration though walls.

I would say the most important change would be to increase the RoF of the Tochnest to make it not trash.

Random vehicle stunts still happening, not even tried the bmpt72 yet since 0.3; I've not really had chance (keep forgetting all my loadouts were reset, customize them all again... then forget that you need to do it all again for different regions doh)

Should of exited the vehicle, but I don't like to abandon vehicles.

Also noticed the 12.7 cannon on the default MBT Leo won't reload, you use the initial ammo that it's loaded with then that's it; going to the rep station doesn't seem to help the situation nor does getting out the vehicle and re entering it.

If I stay in vehicles I don't get OHK to the gut by snipers (did I mention I'm sick to death of being OHK by gut shots from snipers👀), makes it a much more enjoyable game lol

My day: 

• First match game crash randomly
  • Second i disable tdm and get in a match with tdm
  • TDM Match has a hacker and just as i try to record him game crash
  • I've been shooting people for like half a minute, they turn around hit me twice and i'm dead
  • Superbullets is also still a thing
  • I've been constantly shot from invisible people (today it's been really bad for some reason)

I don't know what to say. It's weekend and the game is unstable, nobody is going to fix this after christmas and by then half of the players will be gone again. I'm really giving up hope at the moment. Time to move on until some things are REALLY fixed. Sorry :/ 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

from my point of view...

- increased TTK or broken gunplay/hit detection.. i bought this game(and dont refund it) because of great gunplay/feeling... now i really dont like it, sorry

- vehicle falling under the map or traveling to the moon still present.. most often when squadmate spawns on you/or getting out of vehicle..

- a lot more crashes to windows and disconnections from servers to game menu..

- why there is smolensk map without textures etc in "regular" maprotation? its nice to see you are working on it.. but i dont like this idea at all.. ( i know my bad..)

+/- nice to see button to switch team with motivation 4000battle points.. but when i switch team i cant call any vehicle.. you can see in video below.. after you try to use it you cant aim anymore unles you climb over some wall etc.. and you are in "squad" with everyone.. as you can see..

++ new gun sounds are very good!

and question not mentioned to  this patch.... i´m using MSBS-K+HP ammo.. + ammo bag.. is it normal that i can get about 30 rounds from whole pack? it seems quite "unreal/ridiculous" for me.

Merry christmas and happy new year ;)

and keep going!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VoodooGaming said:

Also noticed the 12.7 cannon on the default MBT Leo won't reload, you use the initial ammo that it's loaded with then that's it; going to the rep station doesn't seem to help the situation nor does getting out the vehicle and re entering it.

same with T-72-terminator.. 

Shot 2 times with a tandem RPG on the tank. 1 of them in the ass. Not 1 of the shells counted. A little later I will attach the video.

Still more crashing :(

Also, on Smolensk (maybe other maps?) there is a bug where the MBT (maybe all tanks?) MG just won't fire. One time it happened when I ran out of MG ammo, another time it happened when I had plenty of ammo left. Going back to base to repair/reload does not fix it, the MG doesn't work for the rest of the tank's life.

21 minutes ago, DoctorMcBatman said:

there is a bug where the MBT (maybe all tanks?) MG just won't fire.

I can vouch for this, the MGs on tanks fire 150 rounds, after that there is no reload or anything, even if you go to the repair station, it just doesn't fire MG anymore. Can we also make the Leo as smooth to drive as the T72? The T72 is like silky smooth now. 

3 hours ago, TENb said:

Shot 2 times with a tandem RPG on the tank. 1 of them in the ass. Not 1 of the shells counted. A little later I will attach the video.

And this is not a rare problem. And not only on this map. And not only in this patch. Before that, too, it was, but I did not shoot the video then. According to my observations, this happens when the technique is moving fast. And this happens not only with RPG. In the tank shootings this also happens.

Edited by TENb

I am now looking at the slower mode of recording my game and see that some of the bullets that hit the enemy simply do not count. I will not upload videos, I'm too lazy. When shooting, you already feel that not all of your bullets cause damage.

Edited by TENb

13 minutes ago, TENb said:

I am now looking at the slower mode of recording my game and see that some of the bullets that hit the enemy simply do not count. I will not upload videos, I'm too lazy. When shooting, you already feel that not all of your bullets cause damage.

Uh... can you please upload those videos? I have a feeling this happens too, but it would be great to see confirmation. Could be latency too?

Edited by DoctorMcBatman

1 minute ago, DoctorMcBatman said:

Uh... can you please upload those videos? I have a feeling this happens too, but it would be great to see confirmation. Could be latency too?

Without slow-motion - almost not noticeable. And with slow I do not know how to do on YouTube

Looks like lag compensation issue but for a low ping when it shouldn't. something might be triggering it. It would explain hit reg issues.

And at the expense of "ttd" which the developers seem to have "repaired."

• Like 1

And the fact that g38 caused the first bullet 7 units of damage, and the rest is not much more - it should be so?

• Like 1

lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of crashes, even after deleting appdata\local\ww3. 0.2.2 was pretty rock solid in terms of stability...

And... back to full rounds of 5 vs. 5 or 2 vs. 2 for the full duration of the round, despite there being over 400 people in game at the time...

@TENb Do you mean slow motion on youtube? if so then

893580790_ytslowmo.thumb.png.5c6d2fb80a143caa2b1157c6648e083f.png

Edited by VoodooGaming

Very good patch! I noticed a lot of improvements in sound and reloading animations. (I hope it will continue to improve)

- Scar H is great (Reloading animation especially)

- New map looks promising...

- For some reason I am falling a lot of times off the map after I respawn in Berlin. Never happened before the patch.

- I am playing in Europe. After the patch the only map it gets selected after the quick join option is Berlin for warzone mode. Dont know why.

- G36 is a bit weak now.

- Map rotation. Does this thing work? 

- Point A2 in Berlin is too dark. (The place that looks like a reception)

Overall 0.3. is a great patch.  Keep up the good work guys!!

I hope in the future there will be:

- Better movement flow of the soldiers in the maps and soldiers movement animations. (This is included in the roadmap I know) &

- tanks must feel scary! I am not impressed with the sound of them (Maybe if the sound of them was a bit louder?)

I am starting to enjoy the game more now. I hope some people will return to the game and have some full servers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2