Sign in to follow this  
DELTA38

Uniform loadouts and more loadout slots

This idea has already been mentioned here and there, but I'm making this thread just to make sure it comes to the devs' attention.

I'd like to see a loadout system for uniforms that works the same as the loadout system for weapons.

That way after loading into a game, you can pick a winter uniform loadout when playing on Moscow, urban when playing on Berlin, woodland camo when in Smoleńsk, etc.

(Pls add winter camo for uniforms some day)

Related to this I'd also like to ask why there's currently a restriction to only 6 weapon loadouts and if we could see an increase to that amount. Especially since the longer you play, the more weapons you unlock + various kinds of weapon camo for various maps = many loadout possibilities.

Cheers

Edited by DELTA38

I like the restriction as it makes you think more about building your load outs instead of having a specialized load out for each map and situation.

Maybe have two slots for two different uniforms and camos since we are getting a artic map and it would be silly to see every one in forest and urban when we get it.

rather i would like to have two sets of uniforms, on for western (team 1?) and 2nd for eastern (team 2?) with colors matching environment so confusion on battlefield could be avoided, since often you can see uniform first then marker.

What ever team you are on it would say that you are on the faction of your choosing. You can be on west and have a friend on east but it will tell him that hes on east and you would see that you are on west.

Sign in to follow this