Sign in to follow this  
Ziogualty

Annoying reload bug is still there....

Reported almost a month ago, pls devs!

If you use aim toggle, while you are aiming you can drop gadgets, you can call strikes, but you cannot reload!

Reloading is far more crucial than dropping ammo or call in strikes, considering that if you are aiming and finishing bullet it means 100% that you are fighting!

So i wonder why is not working like the other 2.

Please, i need to reload!

Thanx in advance!

DESCRIPTION OF BUG: cannot reload while aiming with "toggle" option turned "on"

GAME BUILD ID: from 48106 till current.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required): Go to option, turn on "Toggle" option for aiming. 2) Aim. 3) press "r" to reload or keep it pressed to change ammo type and nothing happens.

Edited by Ziogualty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VoodooGaming said:

I thought this was a design choice rather than a bug, I use toggle ADS; I'd prefer it if reload cancelled ADS.

I feel you. Let's hope is not a design choice. It does not have much sense at all.

As for dropping gadgets, the char should go out of aim, reload, and get back aiming. I don't see any "advantage" or "cheesy mechanics" here, the actual one instead is simply tedious.

Edited by Ziogualty
  • Like 1

Sorry for the inconvenience this makes, I will forward this to the dev team and hope this get fixed asap. There is huge list of bugs to be fixed and we can't do them all at once some other bugs fixes will take time to be implemented to the game. 

Closing as known

• Like 1