DisRawTomato

Switching to winning team

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):

I was able to switch to the winning side. Seems really unfair to the losing side. But no points rewarded.

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required):

Be in a losing team, winning team has less players. Switch.

Edited by DisRawTomato

I don't think this is a bug? If you couldn't switch teams with the team switching button whats the point then?

2 hours ago, DisRawTomato said:

I guess it makes sense to switch to the losing side, not the other way around.

Depends. Ofc they could add something like battlefield did where you cannot change to the winning team if there is that much of a difference / time left.

But I believe the reason for this is if you join a server (let's say a platoon server) you would want to switch to a team where you have your friends on if you happen to come on the other team, this makes sense if server browser + custom / rented servers are introduced.

13 minutes ago, DisRawTomato said:

Squads join in a team together, so what are you saying? No one has to switch to be with teammates.

If server browser + custom / rented servers are introduced.

Thank you for posting this, I will send this to the team to investigate the balance mode. In your case there could be a bug that allowed you to join the winning side :) 

Closing as forwarded to the team