Sign in to follow this  
Devyx

Funniest bugs/stuff you've encountered?

What is the funniest stuff you've encountered in this game so far? In any of the patches previous or current?

Add screenshots if possible, and enjoy the thread!

So far one of the funniest thing I've had was my new Boxer flying completely off the customization platform, falling while spinning onto its roof and exploding.

20181222220344_1.thumb.jpg.17305850a6b576ec31638683e99ba0a8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've been flung into the air about 15ft after getting shot with a shotgun yesturday.

Just a bit ago my whole team tried to climb up a escalator at the same time, then someone stopped at the top blocking the team, wish I had recorded it; and in the same game I spawned (on what looked like outside the map) inside like 3-4 teammates and couldn't move, ended up using the RPG to end our suffering.

Edited by KuroiLight
  • Haha 1

Well this probably has to be my favorite so far, if you don't want to see the boring stuff skip to 55 seconds; that's when it gets "good"🤣

Once it started I had no control over the vehicle at all, well apart from the turret🤣😂😢

Most the funny bugs I've come across seem to involve vehicles, to be fair to the devs and the game; most the other bugs are just minor thing's that you'd find with any Battlefield game at release nevermind about a game at this early stage in development.

@Devyx Doesn't shadowplay have a feature in which you can save say the last 2 minutes of gameplay without having to be recording at the time, I'm team red. I've never seen that bug before, it would of been cool to see a video of it.

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, VoodooGaming said:

@Devyx Doesn't shadowplay have a feature in which you can save say the last 2 minutes of gameplay without having to be recording at the time, I'm team red. I've never seen that bug before, it would of been cool to see a video of it.

I'll try to get some footage later on of the bug.

• Like 1

This is a pretty funny one, it's in 2 parts because I originally posted it as a "guess what happened next?" thing a while back:

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Like 2

On 12/26/2018 at 10:37 AM, VoodooGaming said:

This is a pretty funny one, it's in 2 parts because I originally posted it as a "guess what happened next?" thing a while back:

Change the thumbnail mate. The result is given in that.

Had most fun with Anti-Tank Leviathan using Thermobaric missiles. The radius is insane and its amazing!

15 hours ago, Devyx said:

Change the thumbnail mate. The result is given in that.

It's unlisted, changed the the thumbnail to a different one offered by youtube though.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:29 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

Found this guy the other day, 

he was there for the entire match. 

20181223204455_1.jpg

He's just a Christmas noob with his Christmas sweater on Christmas day😂

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Btw I like how literally all of these had to do with tanks. God save the tanks man 

Nah vehicles are fine, just fine 👌

Maybe some of this is fixed in 0.3 but I wouldn't know because now all the game does is crash...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VoodooGaming said:

Maybe some of this is fixed in 0.3 but I wouldn't know because now all the game does is crash...

lmao that was some good shit 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, VoodooGaming said:

[I AM GONE]