Sign in to follow this  
TENb

Do not count hits RPG!

You talk nonsense! Active Armor say? And nothing that it protects only from the first hit, and after that it is reloaded for some time? And nothing that when it works gives 10 points to the shooter ?! The video clearly shows that these glasses are not given. And nothing, that before I shot 2 times with RPG into this tank, another 1 shell from my timer flew into it?
  So mean Active Armor speak? !!!

Edited by TENb

I do apologise for marking this thread as not a issue. I will forward this to the developers right now and we will investigate it, and update the status as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

Good man @Rozmo from my experience with the game so far (almost 200 hours game time) there's something not quite right with the original clip @TENb posted, I kinda broke it down here:

30 minutes ago, VoodooGaming said:

@TENb I've watched your clip a few times now (even in slow motion) and it's safe to say no APS (Active Protection System) was involved (as you mention in your other post, you get points for destroying a APS missile; and it pops up on screen that you destroyed a APS missile) but I think what @Rozmo is talking about is "active armor" (or as it's referred to in the config screen "chassis armor") not to be confused with "active protection system" I think Rozmo may of confused the 2 (which doesn't help when explaining situation, but is easily done). If you watch the clip in slow motion at 00:07 you will see it looks like you destroyed part of the "chassis armor" on the front 3rd of the tank. Its hard to tell which armor the tank is using but it's either the default or the "2A4 chassis armor" imo.

842395600_Screenshot_2018-12-24DonotcounthitsRPG.thumb.jpg.6fc5a65dcb23ea7b8f93a81e4c1b6c5b.jpg

2018_12.24-11_44.thumb.jpg.2a92bdbfe90c02c31c506d2587e18c74.jpg

There is something not right with the clip because you also get points for destroying the armor on a vehicle (which pops up on screen to let you know, the same as APS)

765952337_Screenshot_2018-12-241VoodooGaming.thumb.jpg.c03b0013b49d8ca34971e0e78b4c3e03.jpg

I'd say normally your 2nd shot to the rear 3rd of the tank should of destroyed it, especially considering it was a tandem; but once you add latency/ lag into the situation who knows. Still odd that you didn't get points for destroying armor on the vehicle.

While not directly related since 0.3 patch I've noticed that sometimes (rarely, but something I didn't notice until 0.3) HE shells on the MBT's don't register against other vehicles, could be lag/ latency related but then surly it would of applied to previous builds too.

I think the best person/ dev to @ in this situation is probably @Kony

4 minutes ago, VoodooGaming said:

Good man @Rozmo from my experience with the game so far (almost 200 hours game time) there's something not quite right with the original clip @TENb posted, I kinda broke it down here:

Youtube degrades the quality of the video. Here you can see the original. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BySCwIVmZqMuCohiLidF6sRq7e4p4Kog 

The first shell to the article hit the front armor tank.

I assume this could be problem on server side and server did not record the action. Good pointing out VoodooGaming . Hope to get answer asap as it's Christmas Holiday it might take little bit longer as usually.