Sign in to follow this  
VooDooKLLR

add an in game currency buy option

add in game currency options for people to buy with real money in return for in game cash or something of that nature ranging from $2.99 - 149.99 kinda like vbucks in fortnite 

Edited by VooDooKLLR
gotta do the tags
  • Angry 4

No, we are not introducing any micro-transaction to the game during the Early Access state. There may be a premium currency being added once we will hit full release, but it would be only limited to the cosmetics like skins and camo's - not even sure if you will be able to buy weapons, strikes, and attachments with it. We are not really thinking about that at the moment and there isn't any strong plan for that kind of stuff. We want to make a game for people to have fun in it, not to rip them off from their savings :D. Just saying.

• Like 4

If it's ever added it will be purely cosmetic, and even then the same items will be probably obtainable by normal currency.

• Like 1

That's good, cosmetics are fine, I would pay for them myself. But nothing more than cosmetics, unless far down the line, you release DLC. 

2 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

That's good, cosmetics are fine, I would pay for them myself. But nothing more than cosmetics, unless far down the line, you release DLC. 

DLC will be free thats why they might do microtrans so people can all get the DLC instead of like in old BF game where it split the community.

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

DLC will be free thats why they might do microtrans so people can all get the DLC instead of like in old BF game where it split the community.

Oh yeah I forgot. 

Sign in to follow this