Hoak

Stuck In Load/Help Screeen After .3 Update

@Hoak @420 @hypermachvi @WTFFSwan@d1rge @ChristoUS82@PikNick@KILO6

I have the same problems as you guys. I found solution that help me. Try this:

In your gun customization menu check all addons that are equipedd on gun. Every single addon on gun must be buy (barrel, compensator, grip etc.) I have loading bug when i have VEPR and i don't change standard magazine to other from right side list.

rRpQrvJ.jpg

Try this and check if you are still have loading bug.

Edited by DareQQ
  • Like 1

Also plz check all 6 weapons slots. After one of uptadates there was predefined setups like "TROOPER" etc. They are bugged. Also you must have to check in all 6 slots that you have choose a strike. In the end plz check if you customize uniform becouse in some cases this is bugged to.

So First:

1. change primary and secondary weapons on all 6 slots
  2. Every single addon, on gun that you choose, must be buy (barrel, compensator, grip etc.)
  3. if you choose VEPR change stock magazine
  4. choose strikes in all 6 slots
  5. customize uniform

OdJDuO7.jpg

Edited by DareQQ
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DareQQ said:

Every single addon, on gun that you choose, must be buy (barrel, compensator, grip etc.)

have a lot such attachments - have no troubles with connection. So doesnt affect

10 minutes ago, DareQQ said:

choose strikes in all 6 slots

have same "undefined" all the time - doenst affect

Assume that connection problems are not related to equipment.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Atway said:

have a lot such attachments - have no troubles with connection. So doesnt affect

have same "undefined" all the time - doenst affect

Assume that connection problems are not related to equipment.

One of the devs on discord confirmed that this problem may be connected with attachments, so maybe some player profiles are affected by this issue, not everyone.

Edited by hypermachvi

8 minutes ago, hypermachvi said:

One of the devs on discord confirmed that this problem may be connected with attachments, so maybe some player profiles are affected by this issue, not everyone.

That's the point. So if you have problem with loading screen plz do that point what i said.

11 minutes ago, hypermachvi said:

ok then. If so, I suggest all of you to make the following:

1. create 6 completely identic loadouts with default weapon and default attachments (default sight/magazine/barrel, no grip, no additional ammo, no flashlight/laser). Same gadgets: med pack+frag. Maybe rename them to default

check if it works

2. change to default cosmetics and outfit

check

3. change all strikes to same one: e.g. x4 UAV for each loadout

check

If nothing works, you have to compare your accounts - what things are similar: maybe weapon, strike, tank, even game language.

Edited by Atway

It's possible that some attachments might cause this, we're nearing a solution for this, mostly thanks to the tests that you as players do and let us know.

The issue at work here is that player profile is checked for validity after 'synchronizing'*. Some player profiles are not passing that check. This is done to prevent people from joining if their profile is somehow broken, because that could mess the game up for other people and in an extreme case, crash the server and/or other players.

We have found some profiles that exhibit this and we've fixed them, but it appears that it's not fixed yet completely. That said, we're changing how profiles are downloaded after loading into a match and will be monitoring this issue after upcoming patch to make sure people can play.

* Synchronized state means simply that both server and client have all the data they need - like player profiles

22 hours ago, DareQQ said:

@Hoak @420 @hypermachvi @WTFFSwan@d1rge

I have the same problems as you guys. I found solution that help me. Try this:

In your gun customization menu check all addons that are equipedd on gun. Every single addon on gun must be buy (barrel, compensator, grip etc.) I have loading bug when i have VEPR and i don't change standard magazine to other from right side list.

Try this and check if you are still have loading bug.

20 hours ago, DareQQ said:

Also plz check all 6 weapons slots. After one of uptadates there was predefined setups like "TROOPER" etc. They are bugged. Also you must have to check in all 6 slots that you have choose a strike. In the end plz check if you customize uniform becouse in some cases this is bugged to.

So First:

1. change primary and secondary weapons on all 6 slots
  2. Every single addon, on gun that you choose, must be buy (barrel, compensator, grip etc.)
  3. if you choose VEPR change stock magazine
  4. choose strikes in all 6 slots
  5. customize uniform

Thank you DareQQ worked for me! I don't have enough points to buy enough stuff to shuffle much around, but sort of randomly retweaking my  configurations did it! Perhaps hypermachvi's post earlier in the thread is why this works, and profiles or corrupt or the update caused a miss-match between clients and server that shuffling your profile around fixes...

Edited by Hoak
  • Like 3

Thank for feedback @Hoak! Happy to hear that :)

@Ragir @Rozmo I think we found the problem in customization that casing infinity loading to map.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, DareQQ said:

@Ragir @Rozmo I think we found the problem in customization that casing infinity loading to map.

Just tried what you suggested - it works, I can finally play again!

I selected stock weapons without any attachments, changed strikes and it loads now.

Thanks!!!!

Edited by hypermachvi
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DareQQ said:

Mistrzu! Zimny browarek dla Ciebie! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PikNick said:

Mistrzu! Zimny browarek dla Ciebie! 

@Ragir i think the solution is working :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1