Sign in to follow this  
Artaxiad300062

Losing players due to game issues

I have read many reviews on steam, and many negative reviews are people that still can't get past the loading screen. I thought it was due to their internet, their poor pc hardware, or old drivers, but it turns out they have perfectly working PCs. I talked to one guy who said, he bought the game during Christmas, and wasn't able to load the game, it just loads forever. This type of stuff is causing us to lose players, and WW3's recent reviews was mostly positive, but now its mixed. 

• Like 1

The team is still working on these issues. We see that players leave the game, but we just can work on the issues and hoping they will come back soon.

The game is running better and better and we are in a very good mood about the future.

• Like 1

It's unfortunate that 0.3+ wasn't tested more before being pushed to retail especially with it being the Christmas holiday, I've hardly played 0.3 due to stability issues; 0.2.2 was rock solid stability wise, even 0.1 was more stable than 0.3. It's nice the devs tried to give us content for Christmas but I'd of rather had a stable client :/

• Like 2

A lot of the 0.3 content was not actually on the test server. The main things that players got hyped about were the map and weapon, which both had almost daily updates. 

Besides the server issues the game didn't really crash (for me) on the test servers. 

All the bug fixes got pushed in, hoping that it would make a lot of people happy and that's where the crashes come from in my opinion. However it still was quite satisfying to see many bugs had been fixed. 

1 hour ago, VoodooGaming said:

It's unfortunate that 0.3+ wasn't tested more before being pushed to retail especially with it being the Christmas holiday, I've hardly played 0.3 due to stability issues; 0.2.2 was rock solid stability wise, even 0.1 was more stable than 0.3. It's nice the devs tried to give us content for Christmas but I'd of rather had a stable client :/

much like the game launch, no?

?

2 hours ago, VoodooGaming said:

+1 Infinity this!

Like Voodoo, I have played a ton of the game and loved it, LOVED IT. But the 0.3 experience has triggered me so much I have stopped for now. As the Fremen used to say, 'the slow way is the safe way'.

• Like 4

PTE fidnt have a lot of these issues. I know F51 wanted to get done before the break but this actually hurt.

every thing is fine for me and the patch brought more people but a lot of people gave negative reveiws on steam so the games back down to 51%.

Maybe push a test patch that will get the data for the issues on live then revert it and use that data for pte builds since people get really upset about loading screens snd crashing.

not enough people are using pte and were having issues getting in/downloaded. now that we have the sepetate build its gotten easier.

• Like 1

Since the .3 patch,I have been constantly freezing up and not able to finish full rounds.Very frustrating to say the least but it is what it is,Devs are on holidays-hopefully they can get a fix in when they get back.And yes i have sent tin the reports with comments.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MaxMaron said:

The team is still working on these issues. We see that players leave the game, but we just can work on the issues and hoping they will come back soon.

The game is running better and better and we are in a very good mood about the future.

It is indeed in a better state, more content, more stable servers, and better performance. However, it sucks so many new people that buy the game are facing these issues we had at launch. 

18 hours ago, MaxMaron said:

The game is running better and better

Well no it's not is it, it barely runs at all now for users who had no issues (at least stability wise) with previous builds. I've had so many crashes with 0.3/ 0.3.1 that apparently I can't submit any more crash dumps due to using all my storage allocation on the forum\website, some of that space has been used for pictures to demonstrate bugs, but yeah can't even crash report properly now. So please do elaborate on how the game is running "better and better"...

39 minutes ago, VoodooGaming said:

Well no it's not is it, it barely runs at all now for users who had no issues (at least stability wise) with previous builds. I've had so many crashes with 0.3/ 0.3.1 that apparently I can't submit any more crash dumps due to using all my storage allocation on the forum\website, some of that space has been used for pictures to demonstrate bugs, but yeah can't even crash report properly now. So please do elaborate on how the game is running "better and better"...

I think he had the less ram usage in mind when he said that and there is indeed less ram usage and better loading times.

I do fully agree with your comment I just think that it wasn't meant in this way and more or less just a bad choice of words. 

8 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

It is indeed in a better state, more content, more stable servers, and better performance. However, it sucks so many new people that buy the game are facing these issues we had at launch. 

Yes you are right. And thats what i want to say. I am sorry, that was wrongly formulated. 

The team is working hard on the main issues, even during the holidays. We will report all to the team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, VoodooGaming said:

He means performance wise bro, not game stability. 

• Like 1

Well I've never really had performance issues personally, I don't really care if the game uses all my ram up (I have the recommended amount); what's the point in buying x amount of ram then not using it all.

I'm no game dev but surly: Stability>performance. What good is a Ferrari if it breaks down every 5 minutes?

I don't mean to be rude towards anyone I'm just a little frustrated, I just want to play the game again and it seems pointless playing when I know it's going to crash and I can't even submit a crash log to help the devs understand the crash.

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Grey Wolf Jack said:

Image result for tesseract gif The poelpe taht laeve wlil cmoe bcak enevutllay. Do not dpsiar.

What is that shape called, forgot the name, something-ogram 

• Like 1