Forgotmyoldaccount

I want this game to Succeed

Hi, this is a Crosspost from the steam discussion hub. I hope it gets more visibility here.

I just bought this game and have played a few rounds. My first impressions are not good. But I want this game to be good. This game has alot of potential, it's like a diamond in the rough that needs alot of polish(no pun intended) to make it shine.

Servers and Community. 

The match making is freaking abysmal. I have not played any match with more than 6 other players. And my experiences were very laggy and unpleasant. I dont know what server I was connected to, but it was very slow(I am the NYC/Metro area). Give us server tools and a server browser, so that we may run our own servers that can support large player counts of the same or greater scale than battlefield(64 or more). This will help build a strong community and solve any issue of server availability for people in more out of the way regions. 

Customization and Kit.

It's just way too complicated. I love having all these cool little attachments, but many are superfluous, pointless and/or just not different enough from one another. Please pull back on the attachments and weapons customization a bit and focus more on adding new weapons and vehicles to the game. Vehicle customization is nearly perfect btw. 

The kit system is well just dumb. Light, Medium and Heavy kits dont work well in the context of the game, and allowing people to dual wield two large weapons, makes little sense. Few people run with medical supplies or ammo. Please implement a customizeable kit system in the game. Say 5 preset kits each designed with a specific task or goal in mind. Like a dedicated Medic, Ammo Resupply, Engineer, Anti-Tank, General Assaulter kit.

I.e. the Medic is the only kit with access to medical supplies, Ammo carrier can resupply teammates, Engineer can fix vehicles and use explosives like C4, Anti-Tank is the only kit that can use rocket launchers, Assault can use underbarrel weapons like grenade launchers and has exclusive access to breaching shotguns. But each kit regardless of role, has access to all other weapons like Assault Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Machine Guns, Combat Shotguns, Submachine Guns and PDWs, Etc. 

Sidearms needs to play a bigger role. I see no reason to use a pistol at all when you can just use other large weapons. Rocket Launchers, certain shotguns and grenade launchers need to go into the equipment slot. You can still have sawed-off type shotguns as secondaries. 

The UI.

It's miles ahead of anything made by most AAA developers but it still needs work. Especially in the customization menu. I have a widescreen monitor. I dont like having to drag my mouse between both sides of the screen when picking a weapon and then customizing it. I'd prefer somewhat of a limited nested system, where you select the slot(Primary, Secondary, Equipment, Grenade), then the weapon, then the part of the gun you wish to customize. Also when in the customization screen, I'd love a tarkov style 3d system where you can pick what exactly to customize on the gun without having to navigate through so many menus. 

The Gun Mechanics.

They are ok but not great. What I dislike most is the sudden drop after firing. I've shot real guns before and the guns only really drop in such a way if you're holding them too loosely or limp wristing them. Pistols I can see acting in such a way but not really long rifles. Remove the drop or atleast restrict the drop to the starting point of last round fired. I'd rather compensate for muzzle climb myself than have to rely on the game to do it for me. 

Armor and other Equipment.

Everybody without question runs the best armor. The benefits are many while the downsides are few. I'd love more of a mobility penalty for wearing heavier armor. Maybe slower sprint?

Not enough flexibility with the equipment and grenades. I would add a second equipment slot and second grenade slot. So you can use an RC car with medical supplies. AT Mines with C4, UBGL with whatever Etc. Adding a second grenade would really open up more gameplay tactics and opportunities.

Weapons Categories and General Ideas.

I mentioned earlier having two categories of shotguns, Combat and Breaching. Well what kind of shotguns would go into each category? Simple; Combat Shotguns would be shotguns that go into the primary slot, such as the Saiga 12, KSG-12, AA-12, and/or any other shotgun that meets any of the following requirements. Full Auto, Ability to mount underbarrel weaponry and/or some other unique feature that makes it good enough to challenge an Assault rifle or PDW in Close Quarters Situations. Breaching shotguns would be shotguns like the M870, M1014, M26 MASS, Etc. And would go into the equipment slot and you would only be able to use just one of them at a time. Also Combat Shotguns should have twice the ammo of Breaching shotguns. Secondary shotguns could be shotguns like a Sawed-off, Shorty-12, Etc. They have half the ammo of breaching shotguns or a fourth of the ammo of combat shotguns. 

Another weapons idea are Civilian Rifles. All class rifles that go into the equipment slot. I.E. SKS, AR-15, M1A, Remington 700, Etc.

P.S. Yes I know the guns I listed are not all in the game. I'm just using them as examples.

P.S.S. Yes I want to see a Saiga 12 with an underslung grenade launcher or M26. It would be freaking cool. 

Please do not give up on world war 3. It's an amazing game with so much potential.

Edited by Forgotmyoldaccount
Formatting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Continued.

Reworking Kits, Classes and Loadouts.

This is how I see weapon, equipment and grenade slots being broken down.

Slot 1: Primary Weapons; Assault Rifles, Battle Rifles, Carbines, Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Combat Shotguns, SMGs, PDWs, etc

Slot 2: Sidearms/Secondary Weapons; Pistols, Machine Pistols, Sawed-Off Shotguns, Rifle caliber Pistols(PLR-16, Mini-DRACO, OBREZ), Certain all class equipment

Slot 3: Gadgets/Equipment; Tactical weaponry such as; rocket launchers, breaching shotguns, grenade launchers, class specific equipment, and all class equipment

Slot 4: Gadgets/Equipment; Same as above, but you can not double stack the same type of equipment for balance purposes. I.E. You can only have either one launcher, shotgun, civilian rifle, ammo/equipment pack, c4, etc. However you can have different ammo types for rockets, grenade, shotgun shells, etc, allocated to this slot.

Slot 5: Grenade; Frag, Smoke, Semtex, Flashbang, Conceal Carry Pistols, First Aid Kit, Etc

Slot 6: Grenade; Same as above, but you can not double stack the same type of grenade for balance purposes.

Kit roles and equipment.

Assault: Is the bread and butter infantry/anti infantry class. Assault is designed for killing the enemy as quickly as possible. This kit has exclusive access to all underbarrel weaponry like the M203 grenade launcher, M320 underbarrel/standalone grenade launcher, M26 Mass underbarrel/standalone breaching shotgun. Also has access to standalone grenade launchers like the M79, RGS-50, Etc. Breaching shotguns like the M870. And civilian rifles like the SKS and AR-15.  

Yes I think assault should have exclusive access to civilian rifles as it would perfectly suit the role of the assault class, while not impeding the roles of other classes.

Medic: What assault kills, medic revives and heals. Medic has unique access to the medic pack to heal people and defibrillators to revive people. Both pieces of equipment are available to the medic from the get go without need to unlock. First aid kit should be an all class for balance purposes.

Ammo Resupply: This kit's purpose is to resupply teammates with ammo, explosives and armor. Exclusive access to the Ammo pack and Equipment pack of course. 

Engineer: Purpose is to repair vehicles and blow stuff up. Exclusive access to all explosives like the RC car, Drone. C4, AT Mine, And a repair tool like a wrench or drill to fix vehicles.

Anti-Tank: Simple really. Exclusive access to all rocket launchers to destroy vehicles. 

Ammo and Grenade Types.

I dont like swapping between different ammo types for primary and secondary weapons. It get's confusing and will get you killed.  I'd much prefer for a player to select ammo type before they spawn and stick with them. Only equipment should have different swappable ammo types.

Shotguns need flechette, slug, frag and other types of shot.

Grenade Launchers should have not only explosive shells but smoke, buckshot, etc.

Grenade types should also include; RGO impact grenade, Molotov, V40 Mini(2 per slot, but with reduced damage and explosion radius). And non grenade type weapons and equipment too. First aid kit should be a grenade slot weapon. It's small portable and single use only. Perfect as an all class. 

Conceal Carry Pistols: There are some pistols that would be useless in the sidearm slot but perfect in the grenade slot. Keltec PF-9, Glock 26/36/42/43, Smith & Wesson Governor, Model 327, 329, 500ES aka emergency survival(2 inch .500 magnum anti bear gun), Ruger LCP and LCR, Etc.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I personally agree with all of that except for the addition of a traditional class-based system as seen in the Battlefield series. I enjoy the freedom of being able to bring whatever gadget I want with whatever weapons or armor I want. I like that it is up to coordinated teams to decide beforehand who will perform which battlefield role. However, I will say the current Light, Medium and Heavy class system could use some reworking. Light is far too slow considering how much protection and firepower you have to sacrifice for it, and Heavy is too fast considering you can be fully protected and carry 2 heavy weapons to deal with anything that pops up.

I personally only run Light on all of my loadouts, but I have to work very hard to not die. At any point I could be bitten by a mosquito and the second his proboscis penetrates my skin, I shatter into a million pieces and die. The only change I would ask for is for Light to be about 10% faster, and for Heavy to be about 5% slower. Otherwise, I really enjoy things the way they're currently set-up!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Forgotmyoldaccount said:

I would love some feedback to see if my ideas are workable or if more clarification is needed.

Hello, this is really great feedback. i will provide it to the team. 

Have many thanks for all the detailed ideas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Servers and Community. 

Matchmaking needs improvement I dont think server browsers will fix the issue and would probably just cause more issues. But we are getting server browsers in .4 or .5.

The same issues from bad match making will transfer over from the player turn over into other games after a match ends is the big issue since we only have a couple games going on at a time there are gaps for people trying to join a game so they get put into wither empty servers or almost completed games. Server browser wont fix this and you will have the randos looking at a list of empty servers will out being able to start a fresh game which match making is good at starting a server instead of ahving people clicking rando servers ot try and get a game started.

A lobby is needed.

Customization and Kit.

Its not that complicated really, grips do a thing and barrels do a thing. Different type of mags and sights. Dont need to reduce the depth it adds somthign for peopel to learn about increasing the time the game offers.

It would say more brackets would be better then having hard cut offs. The weapons are horizontally balanced so it doesn't matter who is carrying two weapons of high weight.

Im gonna say no to classes, This game is great cus it make everything horizontal and doesn't need RPS or class balancing like other games. More freedom is great but people arent playing as a team member mostly I would say is because the score system doesn't require team work to get nice things and new players are clueless.

Being in the light weight bracket is very good as you have a better chance of survival and is the balancing factor to carrying a pistol which got nerfed this patch and arent that good any more but were not great before. A side arm is a side arm, most troop dont carry one as its just extra weight you wont ever use except when you are getting over run and you have one bullet in it for your self.

The Gun Mechanics.

I dont understand how you say there is a sudden drop in weapon ballistics. Unless you are talking about recoil somehow.

The ballistics are half of IRL and are pretty straight and nice feeling. You have to make some stuff a bit lower to allow balancing and different play styles.

Armor and other Equipment.

Maybe the new players run the top tier armor but meta at least before .3 and probably after wards is low bracket low armor as armor didn't do any thing before this patch.

I still think that heavy armor will get you killed more likely as you have gut shots and flank shots which defeat armor. It is totally more useful to have a t3 helmet and t1 plate while being light and able to out duke the other player for surviavbility. I still need to have a proper test of the armor system now but we also dont know the penetration value of ARs now.

Everybody without question runs the best armor. The benefits are many while the downsides are few. I'd love more of a mobility penalty for wearing heavier armor. Maybe slower sprint?

We really need a secondary equipment slot since people only carry health or ammo with a few randos that carry rando shit that doesn't help them out. needs lots of limitations to push team/squad play. There cool things in this game that you just cant use because you need health or ammo. Need it to be tied to the weight system as well. Also need to ahve more version of ammo and health and possibly equipment.

Weapons Categories and General Ideas.

I think the weapon category are good as is.

Ammo and Grenade Types.

I dont like the current ammo's system either. It just doesn't mean any thing and is a temporary power up. Have AP ammo to penetrate armor plates for 30 rounds isn't appealing or interesting. The ammo needs to be for certain situations like anti vehicle, long range, quiet, or tracer and could be apart of the second gadget system.

Or just have one over all ammo type you select per gun, having 30 rounds of OP ammo or what ever isn't really enjoyable and doesn't really add anything to the game. Concpet is cool but doesn't work out to be fun.

IDK about giving shot guns more ammo types maybe incendiary which are kinda not real but you can make them into anti vehicle or something. Its best to leave shotguns simple then adding a bunch of Rock Paper Scissor balancing into the mix.

Grenade Launchers - aka noobtubes I'm glad they arent in this game but having them for smoke could be good as a gadget. RPGs are still annoying because the scrubs think they are able to cheese with them

having a extra grenade could be part of the 2ndary equip slot where you could get 2 tactical or a frag but you still have the regular grenade slot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@MaxMaron Thank you for taking it under consideration.

@TZoningHard @Grey Wolf Jack

Classes and defined roles would provide the game more structure. As much as I love the idea of full on customization it rarely works out well. The best team based shooters always make sure that a class has a standardized set of equipment to help them carry out their role. 

We dont need classes. There isn't a balance issue to need them. Thats the only reason to have them so you can have some sort of balance while having powerfull mechanics.

1 hour ago, TZoningHard said:

We dont need classes. There isn't a balance issue to need them. Thats the only reason to have them so you can have some sort of balance while having powerfull mechanics.

That's the point. Balance. But I see where you're coming from. 

• Like 1

First of all: It is always nice to read detailed and well worked out propositions!

But then I would also strongly argue against a class system. The huge degree of freedom while choosing your loadout is one of the things setting this game apart from the competition. Thus, I would also be against a reduction in the amount of attachements.

@ForgotmyoldaccountYou have a point that a class system can aid in giving the game more structure but this is still possible it is just the players being responsible on their own to create such loadouts. I like this approach a lot.

Quick idea on the side: What do you think of the heavier plates covering a larger surface of the body. Thus, the heaviest plate would cover the whole gut and make gut shots impossible (as long as the plate lasts of course).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I just think the gut should be removed. Make chest what you want to shoot for and the head for higher TTK at a higher challenge.

They said they wont be changing the size of the plates. maybe its a tech issue.

Gut shots are still a Issue in game.

I do not see the issue of gut shots. Adds thinking into the game. A wonderful thing lacking in some games, and it rewards aiming, not randomly spraying people down no matter where as if it's battlefield.

• Like 1

But it is quite counter intuitive (having to aim for the head or upper body/lungs/heart would as rewarding) and it opens up the question why to pick heavy armor in the first place. So there needs to be some tweaking at least in my opinion.

• Like 1

Heavy armor can still save you from spread shots and people who do aim for the chest or can't aim for the gut. Sure heavy armor may be not so useful because #mobility but I suppose that's up to the player. I just don't understand why people would have a problem with the gut shots when it's such an easily adaptable mechanic.

• Thanks 1

Gut shots do the opposite for rewarding aim.

Many people hit them by accident as they spray as it is a very large target.

Gut shots are handouts for bad aim and straight cheese. Game is literally aim for the dick, spray for the gut as the spread is small enough to land all or most hits into that gut with out aiming. Its pretty much BF but you aim lower.

You have less of a penalty for missing the gut as recoil carries to the chest which is large target and is still high damage area with potential to land outside the armor as well. The width of the gut make missing horizontally less of a issue.

Gut shots just need to go away, they dont offer make the game better just worst.

Heart lungs which is the center of the chest should be where people aim for and the outside of the chest should deal damage. Having a smaller target rewards aim, armor determines the ttk for straight on fire fights, the head is a viable target, flanks still do damage. But now people actually have to aim instead of getting handouts.

• Like 1

So remove gut shots, make armor have even less overall meaning and protection, and make this into another battlefield? This is an easily adaptable feature. Engagements do not also always make it clear what you're shooting in real life, engagements aren't 20 meters. Matter of fact, the fear of gut shots should promote and encourage flanking and make people aware they should not engage others straight ahead. Heart and lungs are protected by the armor plate, so once again, make it matter even less, and you got another battlefield look alike. As if people don't call this battlefield enough already. If we could have a nice, unique, non-battlefield alternative which promotes flanking and the use of cover, instead of battlefield's "same damage all around, run and gun" system, it would be nice. Personally however, I don't see one as of yet. I say adapting to a new gameplay is what people should be doing, learning the game instead of saying "no" because another game doesn't have it.

• Like 1

This game is literally run and gun COD game, you are talking nonsense. You arent making rational sense. Actually having people put effort into aim will get us away from BF and COD.

flanking is Low IQ to do. All you have to do is be competent and know that you can go around a certain way to get free kills handed to you. Cover in this game isn't all that special either, easy to get kills off people who peak the corner instead of use netcode to their advatage. Half the time I dont even need to use cover and get 60 kills the game is easy.

Don't try to tell me that this is harder then BF. Its been a low TTK game which makes shooting low effort. About the only thing that make this game harder is the recoil. Gunplay is very nice but the targets are soo easy, and low effort to get fast kills.

Trying to actually make this game better then BF here and get away from all that run and gun shit that this all over this game right now. There was little difference between BF hit box and ww3 hit box except you aim lower in ww3. Its not unique. What would be unique would be a armor system that actually mattered.

You talk about things you dont know about as well. like you expect people to not shoot for the chest IRL. Every one is trained to shoot for the chest even when the enemy has chest armor plates. If you want to get into IRL the gut shots is non fatal most of the time and very slow to kill when it is fatal. A gut shot is just a wound.

The armor protects and covers the lungs and heart for a reason and not the gut. They added side plates because snipers shot under the arm to bypass the front plate to kill. No sniper was shooting the gut instead of the smaller target on the side of the soldier if they wanted to kill them.

The flanking shots are free kills, you are literally not even needed to aim. At least having a smaller target for lower TTK you have to put effort in to the game instead of getting handed your kills.

If you think a gimmick such as low effort gut shot's makes this game more hard or better then other games rethink your situation.

I'm owning in this game quite well go 60+ and 20- most full games with LMG, AR, or Bolters. So its not a adaption issue its a issue with bad,easy, low effort casual gameplay.

• Like 2

Okay let's take this one by one.

I'll start with what I think is the most ridiculous.

1.) "Flanking is a low IQ thing to do and is free kills." The whole point of this armor system is to flank. Devs said they want to encourage flanking before. At the end you're talking about this game being "casual" while you're complaining about being flanked. Excuse? Flanking is opposite of casual.

2.) You say low ttk makes the game easier because kills are easier? What about the fact you also die faster, hence cover is useful?

3.) Hitbox, right. Except for the helmet, armor and gut? And as for the armor system that would matter, you're literally trying to make it not matter in some of your other points. E.G. "Heart and lungs is where people should aim for" which translates to "Armor plate shouldn't matter" considering the fact there is an armor plate in front of the heart and lungs.

4.) You talk about kills in a PTFO orientated game. Then complain about casual. I'm sorry, but I don't think I understand your definition of casual anymore, mind explaining?

5.) Never did I ever say that in real life, nobody shots armor plates. I said over a distance, what you're aiming at isn't very clear now, is it? Ever see combat footage of normal engagements outside of rural areas, and even some inside? You could easily range it at 200-300m. Good luck, unless you got 20x20 vision.

Please, stop complaining about "free kills" when it comes down to strategy and tactics. This is what this game is supposed to be. Rewards for thinking, punishment for spearhead rushing. You complain about run and gun, and you have a right to do so. However, it does seem from the way you argue that you're all for this run and gun. I don't finish games with 50-60 kills because in reality, I go PTFO and I end with 20-30 kills and a high score, with lots of captures and defends. That's the direction this game is heading, PTFO, not kill until you've satisfied your kd ego.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

First of all: It is always nice to read detailed and well worked out propositions!

But then I would also strongly argue against a class system. The huge degree of freedom while choosing your loadout is one of the things setting this game apart from the competition. Thus, I would also be against a reduction in the amount of attachements.

@ForgotmyoldaccountYou have a point that a class system can aid in giving the game more structure but this is still possible it is just the players being responsible on their own to create such loadouts. I like this approach a lot.

Quick idea on the side: What do you think of the heavier plates covering a larger surface of the body. Thus, the heaviest plate would cover the whole gut and make gut shots impossible (as long as the plate lasts of course).

I prefer a class system because I feel it would be beneficial for gameplay. I dont feel that the way I suggest it be done, would impede on player freedom too much. Almost the entire weapons selection would be available to all classes, the only things being restricted would be specialized pieces of kit. I've noticed that most people who run ammo almost always use a rocket launcher and semtex grenade and that gets very spammy. Very few people run medical supplies, because there is little to no incentive. 

I'm not too familiar with the extent of the armor system, but I feel that the prevalence of heavy armor usage homogenizes gameplay. Right now I just go for the legs.

• Thanks 1

1.) Flanking doesn't belong on such a high pedestal especially when it gives you low effort kills. The issue with flanking in this game is that your are over rewarded for very lower effort. The advantages are over stacked leading to low effort spray downs.

There is the natural advatage of shooting first along with blind siding them creating the longer time before they can engage the flanker, then there is the very low TTK on a large surface target creating a low effort challenge to kill the player meaning that the flanker and just turn off their brain and spray down just like in BF/COD, then their is the large amount of flinch that reduces the further ability to outplay badly aiming players.

People flank in BF all the time, WW3 doesn't make it special act just a more secured over rewarded one.

All flanking takes is remembering to do so. Maps are simple, you now where the enemy is just run and gun the direction that take you the the flank instead going straight on. When you leave the house in the morning remembering to take your wallet or brush your teeth isn't much of a accomplishment and neither is remembering to flank. Half the time the enemy puts them selves in a flank for you out of just luck. Getting rewarded for having a free kill because some guy didn't remember to not run out into the open. GG I feel very rewarded.

Fooling your self if flanking is any thing else then getting luck for the opportunity to get kills on unsuspecting players. There no high degree of though required to decide to take it when the opportunity arises.

Devs can be wrong or the situation can not be as they envision, this game isn't a tactical or all that cover based. More so then COD and a little bit more then BF but nothing like what is being parroted. Its pretty much another run and gun game that is less casual then COD and BF but those games are very far down the casual scale.

Devs put up on the loading screen "slow down, stick together or die alone" which I like they try to communicate their vision but in actually if you arent moving you are gonna have a dude come form your side or behind you and the game is very selfish with every one out for them selves. Its bad advised to do well in this game.

2.) Low TTK is low effort aiming all about out reacting instead of actually putting effort into making precise shots. You still have reaction time affecting a midrange TTK but now also require actually better consistent aim and control of the gunplay. The longer the TTK the less latency affects the outcome and the more the outcome comes into line with the better player wins instead of who saw who first. Killing is much harder and requiring of more use of different mechanics. Dying is still there and the challenge of not dying isn't lessen just now people are required more effort in killing especially when its the game getting you killed half the time instead of another payer out paying you.

To many realism players act high and mighty as if they are the for front of skill when they clearly hit the skill needed amount of skill early on. I love my self some realism but I play those games for immersion not for challenging competitive play.

3.) Completely ignoring what was stated you misrepresent what was clearly stated to show that armor would mater more when the gut shot is nerfed it would make the TTK form the front determined more by the armor.

Hitbox, right. Except for the helmet, armor and gut? And as for the armor system that would matter, you're literally trying to make it not matter in some of your other points. E.G. "Heart and lungs is where people should aim for" which translates to "Armor plate shouldn't matter" considering the fact there is an armor plate in front of the heart and lungs.

You get to choose a longer TTK for the head and chest at the cost of movement speed and weight.

4.) Its pretty casual to follow the icon on the map as you run and gun. WW3 isn't all that tactical yet. WZ has issues with there being a need to play tactical. having objectives downt magically make the game not casual.

Its pretty clear that I have said low effort casual game play and there is a clear definition of casual as irregular play's not dedicated and is the antonyms of hardcore which is required dedication or very committed translating to needing to put effort into a game to play.

Pretty self explanatory so you can stop acting surprised now and just accept it.

5.) IDK why this is brought up but it is another thing you a wrong on and are making incorrect assumptions.

Most people have 20x20 vision and then there are glasses, then there are scopes. And not too long ago people in the military were shooting 200yrd, 300yrd, and 500yrd with iron sights at man size targets. We are taught to aim for the chest and 5.56 is made to penetrate most plates and plates can only take so many hits before that are broken. You also cover the parts of the body that would get you killed with the plate. The gut shot will put the hurt on them but it wont out right kill them and with first aid they could give them selves their is very little risk of bleeding out even internal bleeding. At that time they are wounded person that can shoot back.

This is clear and documented that American plates were defeating the snipers with the first shot in Fallujah so they purposely aimed under the arm to kill immediately.

So please dont make assumptions out as fact. @TCPPolak

• Like 2

1.) I think it's safe to assume this entire thing can be eliminated as this is your ideal of the game being "too casual". This is a game supposed to play uniquely, not some sort of "improve you aim and reaction time" website. If flanking is all too easy, how about people also learn to defend flanks? Then both parties require this "skill" you crave. Also, flanking in BF4? When?

2.) Low TTK is a challenging thing, no matter. I mean after all, this isn't just you killing others. This is both for the dying and the killing. You're not immortal, I'm not immortal, nobody is. Me or you or anyone could be this guy being sprayed down or spraying down. This whole being easy to be killed is a factor eliminated by movement and position. Tactics, aka.

3.) Ignoring what now? Run and gun - addressed already. Armor - addressed. Hitbox - addressed. If the gut shot would be nerfed then in reality, armor would mean just as much as it does now because a gut shot would do more damage than the armor plate taking this game's logic. Armor would still be ignored so I fail to see the effect on armor.

4.) Dedication in this game would be capturing cities on the warmap to aid the war effort. Casual would be hopping in and playing a game and not doing anything else once in a while. Gameplay isn't so "casual" especially with the low TTK. And well, maps and strats are kind of too big to make this qualify as casual.

5.) I said that over a distance you don't see what part of the enemy you're shooting. You said I'm saying that people don't aim for armor plates. Sooo, hence I brought it up? 35% people have 20 20 vision, not most. Also I'm afraid that gut shots happen to carry a rather large chance of complications if bullet fragments become spread. First aid will not suffice. Also, this isn't even a game with a bleeding system so it doesn't matter. This is neutralizing not killing in many points. As long as they're out of the fight. That's the representation in games. Not sure what these things are of what distance people shoot at but yeah uh, point is you don't have a hit marker in real life.

No assumptions, all I know. Don't even see what you're referring to, I was proven wrong on basically nothing. Gut shots should stay to promote movement and positioning, not make this another K/D orientated game. After all, this is what it originated from. I don't see the point of removing them unless it's to satisfy this unhealthy kill leeching playstyle that fps was infested with.

I would like more immersion like how Metro does it. A little bit of milsim might get this game away from a COD KD centered game that it kinda is but too much and we get what squad became which didn't end well.

5 hours ago, Devyx said:

I would love if the game was more MilSim.

I love the depth of tactical games, but I hate the slow pace of tactical games. I used to love playing BF2 realism mod(not project reality) back in the day before the gamespy shutdown.