Sign in to follow this  
JupiterRider

Best Rifle in WW3

Hey guys,

what do u think is the best rifle in WW3?

In my opinion it's the G36. Highest fire ratio of all assault rifles, quick reload time and good precision and not much spread.

To me it's the AK-15. Very manageable recoil, good fire rate.

The Scar H is funnier to use but it's not as viable way less fire rate, only 20 bullets, higher recoil, longer reload speed, higher weight. All that for a +2 dmg boost and same damage at any range. I really hope they'll change the roadmap to introduce DMRs sooner

Edited by JiggyJinjo

1 hour ago, JupiterRider said:

Hey guys,

what do u think is the best rifle in WW3?

In my opinion it's the G36. Highest fire ratio of all assault rifles, quick reload time and good precision and not much spread.

Just rifle? I use Alpha with RPG...but only when I need RPG. Otherwise I use MG5 with bipod and two scopes (medium+red dot) for everything. It is amazing when you go prone, especially against snipers.

@JiggyJinjo The Scar H though has less bullets and less ROF, it more than makes it up with its accuracy and damage. Firing from the hip feels like firing a laser accurately. Managed to do lots of kill while hipfiring and sliding at the same time. Though it takes time getting used to it and you need to change your gunplay style if you wanna make the most out of it (then again, it's a matter of preference)

As for my opinion on the best rifle, I preferred the new Scar H. If i wanna go close quarters, I'd go for the MSBS-K (yes, not the g36). I find it harder to control the recoil on that gun plus the spread is much bigger and harder to predict than the MSBS-K

G38 is pretty slow and the reload time is significantly higher. 

You also can calculate how strong a weapon is: RPM x damage / 60 = damage per second:

357 VEPR
375 G36
393 AK-15
362 MSB-B
375 SCAR-H

9 minutes ago, JupiterRider said:

G38 is pretty slow and the reload time is significantly higher. 

You also can calculate how strong a weapon is: RPM x damage / 60 = damage per second:

357 VEPR
375 G36
393 AK-15
362 MSB-B
375 SCAR-H

Well. There is a "bit" more calculation to that ?

• Haha 1

The guns are pretty horizontal in balance no gun is straight up better and people's ability to out play really tips the scale.

I like the 416 but it might not be the best AR.

You also got to count in can you hit them with that gun, the spread, the recoil both vertically and horizontally and, then the distance you shoot them the damage changes based on barrel length.

Personally, I'm a fan of the MSBS-B.  Though, admittedly, most of that is that it's a bullpup, and I've got a thing for bullpups in terms of visual appeal, but I've generally found success with it anyway.  

Going based off feel alone (so not backed by anything concrete), it seems that the high damage, low rof AR's are the way to go. They guarantee fastish ttk against even heavy armour and to me provide the most consistency.

7 hours ago, jabbothehut said:

Going based off feel alone (so not backed by anything concrete), it seems that the high damage, low rof AR's are the way to go. They guarantee fastish ttk against even heavy armour and to me provide the most consistency.

Can't agree more, I almost never use 5.56 caliber or below. I just don't see why they introduced the Vepr AR when literally all of his stats are worst than the MSBS-K. The only upside is its weight but it's bugged right now so it has 0 advantage

1 hour ago, JiggyJinjo said:

Can't agree more, I almost never use 5.56 caliber or below. I just don't see why they introduced the Vepr AR when literally all of his stats are worst than the MSBS-K. The only upside is its weight but it's bugged right now so it has 0 advantage

The VEPR AR has a pretty unique recoil pattern making the weapon go to the right a lot. Combined this with some spread and you can pierce enemy in like all areas, it's very effective. I have won lot of 1v1 battles with the higher caliber assault rifles and if the special ammo gets fixed and the weight it could be a great weapon overall. 

3 hours ago, maddinii said:

The VEPR AR has a pretty unique recoil pattern making the weapon go to the right a lot. Combined this with some spread and you can pierce enemy in like all areas, it's very effective. I have won lot of 1v1 battles with the higher caliber assault rifles and if the special ammo gets fixed and the weight it could be a great weapon overall. 

Yup, Vepr is a monster, used it yesterday and it was much much an ak-15 with better sound. 

Ak-15 is the best rifle, it does the most damage and is overall better for medium-long range. It does worse in hip fire than most other weapons, but still not bad. It's got the fastest TTK out of all the rifles. But again, it's all preference, the differences are so small in this game, they don't matter. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Ak-15 is the best rifle, it does the most damage and is overall better for medium-long range. It does worse in hip fire than most other weapons, but still not bad. It's got the fastest TTK out of all the rifles. But again, it's all preference, the differences are so small in this game, they don't matter. 

gonna try that badboy out then!

• Like 1