Sign in to follow this  
Virgil

Where are Developers ?

Since launch of 0.3 there is huge problem wtih crashes - it's  2 weeks since and Devs are nowhere to be seen considering how broken those crashes are. Maybe they should have postponed update 0.3 instead of breaking WW3 that much with this update.  

• Like 3

I agree, the game literally became garbage after the update, i get crashes after 2 - 5 min  of loading the map, the player base is also very low and this will only make it even lower, congrats farmers. ?

• Like 2

Yep, they just pushed the broken update and then for Christmas LOL

I've been playing since launch but then player base dropped so much it was unplayable and then this patch made it even worse as I got crashes every few minutes. And then developers went out of sight after trainwreck of update. 

I'm just as upset as everybody else is about those crashes. Just keep in mind they can not foretell the future. Everything was fine on Test Servers even tho not everything was tested. Then they go enjoy christmas and new year, they probably been on holiday and who are we to stop somebody from having a nice Christmas, that's not fair. 

New year has come and as far as i know, most holidays are now ended, so hopefully we can expect a fix pretty soon. 

PS: I do wish, that at least somebody would have came to visited the forums, maybe even from their mobile phone while sitting on a toilet or whatever. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, maddinii said:

they probably been on holiday and who are we to stop somebody from having a nice Christmas

CHRISTMAS IS FOR THE WEAK ! ?

PTE right now is horrible idea so it's not excuse for developers - they are in charge of this project and they were well aware that PTE servers were half empty (and how they wouldn't be with 400 players peaks then) they should have tested properly update before launching it. 

From players persepctive it's hard to support and play this game - a lot of people stuck by them with connection issues, once they solved it they introduced an update that made game even worse - shouldn't thing be better with very patch and update ? 

Game is less and less playable, crashes are worse then connection issues, game was fine before but was slowly dying (I could only play in the mornings and and last few days before 0.3 it was empty) and then we got update to broke for a lot of players. 

Look at Steam reviews it's negative after negative. 

They should do proper test themselves (it was obvious PTE is horrible idea with 400 players peaks) and go live with update after they were 100% sure it won't cause new, game-breaking issues. Sadly they didn't and they went out of sight for two weeks. Christmas is like 4-5 days and devs did nothing about the fact that they broke game for majority of players. 

• Like 1

You just completely ignored what others have written. Why should they not ignore, what you have written also? 

From the countless times i have launched the game today i was able to play ONE match. I can feel your frustration man and i really wish they would show more activity on the forums and on discord, but as mentioned before it's Christmas and new years. It's time for holiday, maybe some even left then country for holidays? Why would you want to make everybody else work during Christmas, just so you can play? That's not fair and i would even go as far as to say it's selfish. 

• Like 4

Not really if I messed up my work before holiday and then disappear it would be unprofessional and lack of any respect for my clients. 

Then days between Christmas and New Year are normal working days so is today. 

I would have no issue whatsoever with this if update introduced only some minor bugs but it broke game for a lot of player to the point of unplayability. 

Launching something so bad and then going out of sight for two weeks is just showing lack of any respect for layers who bought the game and supported them for months now. They should have properly tested update internally as they knew PTE servers were half empty. It's all on them. 

• Like 1

They were with friends and family...

There are no friends, there is no family other then WW3.

All praise WW3, give us all your attention we are your family, those people that live in your homes are not real. Cast them aside.

Its only WW3 now and for ever.

For real tho dont get put into position like this again pls. It's bad enough when a dev puts a patch out on Friday and those players have to wait till Tuesday-Friday to get a decent fix. I can deal with the issues but I'm tired of seeing the complaints on the ingame chat. It was probably a set back for the image of WW3 and F51 for a lot of returning players.

Maybe push PTE live for a day to collect live play crashes/bugs then revert the patch work on it for half a week then push it out again since people arent using PTE as much.

What crashes? I see 3 ppl here saying they crash. I have not experienced any crashing with latest patch. Do crashes happen for 80-90 percent of the players playing?

The devs are regular people too, not slaves, they also celebrate holidays like Christmas and New Year. 

They are still on the beer. They are Polish remember. But after their ''beer'' vacation they will work full gas again. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

The devs are regular people too, not slaves, they also celebrate holidays like Christmas and New Year. 

As I said I had no problem with them going on holiday, the problem I get is that they pushed broken update and went of of sight. 0.3 broke the game for a lot of people and players are dropping badly again - I guess mainly because of issues 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:05 AM, Virgil said:

As I said I had no problem with them going on holiday, the problem I get is that they pushed broken update and went of of sight. 0.3 broke the game for a lot of people and players are dropping badly again - I guess mainly because of issues 

This is not true, yes the 0.3 update was pushed too soon without testing, however the community is not dying as you claim. Just today the player count peaked at around 1300, which means many people bought the game over the holidays. But the bad part is that the new players are exposed to the broken version of the game right now, which is causing negative feedback from the devs. At this point, I don't think TF51 cares at all about negative PR, they are just trying to finish their game and will naturally iron out all the issues, along with adding content. I think once 0.3 is patched, by 0.4, we will have at least 1500 active players. 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:12 AM, Rogerdoger45 said:

I can't even get into a match since new update even after Building a new system.

Is it infinite loading? 

On 1/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, -Bl1tzTurk- said:

They are still on the beer. They are Polish remember. But after their ''beer'' vacation they will work full gas again. 

Lol, the Poles like their beer eh? Didn't know about that 

28 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Lol, the Poles like their beer eh? Didn't know about that 

all Poles are at this moment dehydrated and return to strength after the holidays :) I know what I'm saying ;)

• Like 4

Look I won't be the one to scream that they game is dying I now it isn't , but players drops are again about 10-20% day to day it's bad. It's mainly because of Devs as new update broke the game for a lot of people, look at Steam reviews they have been going downhill very fast since 0.3. Sure there is still enough players to play with but the trend again is very troublesome. 

Pushing that broken update is just bad as they game is constant trainwreck - game-breaking issues (like infinite loading) are replaced with different game-breaking issues (crashes) , it's not something that supposed to happen  - they should've playtest update until they were sure it's all fine and it won't cause new issues. They didn't. 

With less then 500 peaks it's useless to take PTE route as there won't be enough players to test update extensively. I understand that there was holiday season but if so they should've pushed update to January, pushing broken update and then leaving players to themsevles show lack of respect for them. Everyone is at work now and devs just disappeared. It's sad as I've supported this game since launch, even when it was hard for me to find matches but situation with update 0.3 for several reasons (pushing it broken, lack of playtesting, lack of communication) is just bad. 

3 hours ago, DareQQ said:

all Poles are at this moment dehydrated and return to strength after the holidays :) I know what I'm saying ;)

Lol

lol whats funny is still havent answered , maybe i was wrong in the other post , maybe the bank account is full and time for that "exit strategy"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Harshilizer said:

lol whats funny is still havent answered , maybe i was wrong in the other post , maybe the bank account is full and time for that "exit strategy"

They are answering. It just mainly happens in the Bug Reports and Ideas & Suggestion Areas, as they are to busy fixing the game, rather then caring for General stuff :D 

10 hours ago, Harshilizer said:

FYI, the Poles celebrate regular Christmas on December 25th, New Years, as well as the Epiphany which is on January 7, so they are most likely on vacation.  

I've been crashing and lagging a lot. I haven't had an enjoyable match in over a 1-2 weeks.

But I'm a super patient guy with lots of wonderful Steam games to play, I have a house full of cool things to do, and a life full of odd adventures to keep me busy. It's exciting just knowing the game is progressing and keeping up to date on the forums.

They most likely took a Christmas/New Years break. Pretty sure we will see more activity next week.

That said, I still think it was a terrible idea to create a PTE for a game that is in early access and already has a tiny player base. You just split it even further and this will possibly cause more people to stop playing the game. 

• Like 3

PTE didn't split any thing and is not the issue here. PTE helps a good bit but wasnt used enough by people. All we need is a day with a lot of people to get enough data for crash/technical bugs.