Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Virgil

Where are Developers ?

Recommended Posts

On 1/6/2019 at 10:00 AM, StayPrunk said:

Is your name Virgil? 

No it is not. Devs pushed the patch the broke the game for many players like 3 weeks ago since the first they are out of sight, it's just bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 11:15 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

FYI, the Poles celebrate regular Christmas on December 25th, New Years, as well as the Epiphany which is on January 7, so they are most likely on vacation.  

Perfect time to go on vacation i guess , all that hard work declining player base bugs out the butt , perfect time for vacation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harshilizer said:

Perfect time to go on vacation i guess , all that hard work declining player base bugs out the butt , perfect time for vacation

Honestly I'd rather them go on vacation then work year round.

Have some respect for the people who make game! There's a lot of other games out there you can play while waiting for the next update. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 11:08 AM, Virgil said:

No it is not. Devs pushed the patch the broke the game for many players like 3 weeks ago since the first they are out of sight, it's just bad. 

How many times are you gonna repeat the same thing? Ok, we get it, you are upset. Saying always the same thing won't solve anything. Give it some time and come back to the game in a few days.

One more thing: Why don't you post your problems/bugs in the Bug Report section of the forum? That would be a lot more useful than just repeating the same sentence in this section. All of your posts are in General Discussion. That is not useful, it just comes out as whining... If you have a problem with the game, go post it in the appropriate section.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And why shouldn't I complain as Devs are still nowhere to be seen? 

I have been supporting this game since release, 10 of my friends bought it because of me. None of us can play for several reasons. 

At first I couldn't play because there was so few people playing in the mornings before 0.3 that all I got was empty maps. 

Then 0.3 trash was launched and game became unplayable to me with crashes. It's like 4th week since 0.3 nothing was fixed by Devs, player base dropped to all time low, and Devs did nothing about it. 

Updates should make game better not worse and should introduce and discourage more players not to alienate player and discourage them. 

And that's what 0.3 introduced - unplayable for many players and with all time low number of players playing. 

Pushing that broken update and then disappearing was just disrespectful for players like me who stuck with them and introduced WW3 to many friends. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit is broke I dont blame them the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Got to wait on patches from the devs now that they seem to be back at work but this should not happen again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even bother to go online and play, because a ton of game breaking bugs have been reported and are waiting to get fixed, so experiencing known bugs is neither fun nor does it help devs to acknowledge them any further. Whoever decided to release a patch right before the holidays was setting himself up for failure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got nothing against releasing a patch before Christmas if it wasn't broken, sure there are always some bugs and errors to be fixed as I know it's an EA but releasing a patch without proper testing (PTE is useless with such low number of players) is just lack of respect for players who stuck with WW3. 

Every update should make game better and Devs are working on fixing one issues but then create another game breaking issues. It's not how it should work as it's alienating new players and discouraging others. 

Just look how many negatives there have been added on Steam since release of this trash update? 

And then it has been 9 days since New Year and everybody is back in work, everybody but F51 Devs who are just out of sight. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I got nothing against releasing a patch before Christmas if it wasn't broken, sure there are always some bugs and errors to be fixed as I know it's an EA but releasing a patch without proper testing (PTE is useless with such low number of players) is just lack of respect for players who stuck with WW3. 

Every update should make game better and Devs are working on fixing one issues but then create another game breaking issues. It's not how it should work as it's alienating new players and discouraging others. 

Just look how many negatives there have been added on Steam since release of this trash update? 

And then it has been 9 days since New Year and everybody is back in work, everybody but F51 Devs who are just out of sight. 

Christ dude! I'm pissed off as well and haven't played since Dec 23rd and I really miss playing this [potentially] great game but damn, you've made your point please shut up!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@AllTheGearNoIdea And why should I listen to you? Who are you to tell me what to do? Castro? Maybe you should shut up. Nobody forces you to come here and reply, you can igorne what I've been writing and move on with your life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ehmm, Virgil are u rly trying to say, that devs knew, that 0.3 patch had major issues with crashing and still pushed it onto us? Are u rly THAT dumb? 

And 1 more question: u what, have bought this game using money u saved form ur school dinners? Oh no, u r that freeloader guy who didn't spent a penny on this early access game, but who's whining more than all of us combined.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, chill out, please! We know 0.3 has its problems and we are fully committed to fixing them ASAP. To address complaints that PTE player numbers are too low and that it's not enough to fully test the patch, I just wanna say that our entire team is also using PTE to test things out in their respective fields we have also expanded our internal testing team and expect to limit the number of issues in any patch to minimum. Perhaps pushing a 0.3 patch before the Christmas period wasn't the most thoughtful idea, but hey! we are learning our lessons and I can assure you that future updates will be better executed.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ryuzaki said:

Guys, chill out, please! We know 0.3 has its problems and we are fully committed to fixing them ASAP. To address complaints that PTE player numbers are too low and that it's not enough to fully test the patch, I just wanna say that our entire team is also using PTE to test things out in their respective fields we have also expanded our internal testing team and expect to limit the number of issues in any patch to minimum. Perhaps pushing a 0.3 patch before the Christmas period wasn't the most thoughtful idea, but hey! we are learning our lessons and I can assure you that future updates will be better executed.

Yeah and there were plenty of people who were asking for this update as it was going to be their life saver.

Your right ! Everybody need to chill out ! Real quality takes time... or we'll have another shitty BFV-like game with all the non-sense that defines it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 7 days passed and game is in the even worse shape, servers are half empty (as we hit all time low number of players at the same time - 67 today) , there is no news about the patch or how devs plan to encourage people to come back and play. It's really very bad attitude towards players who stuck with them. I get that that they sold a lot of this game, so maybe they feel its fine to go on 4 weeks holiday as it's exactly 4 weeks since that broken update was pushed live, and there is no solution on the horizon. 

Also with about 250 people playing at peaks PTE is useless, fact that devs didn't hire proper playtesters to iron out issues before launching this update is mindboggling to me, instead of relying on almost "empty" PTE, that the same amateurish attitude that already bitten them as they didn't do any proper crash tests before launch (and we all know how it turned out). 

What's more with very day, there are more poeple who are discouraged and mad at F51 for unplayable game , becasue a lot of new players who bought game during those 4 weeks experience crashes and other problems( like connecting to server problems - which should be long gone), Steam reviews have gone downhill since update, and they're going down every day 

 

   

Edited by Virgil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Another 7 days passed and game is in the even worse shape, servers are half empty (as we hit all time low number of players at the same time - 67 today) , there is no news about the patch or how devs plan to encourage people to come back and play. It's really very bad attitude towards players who stuck with them. I get that that they sold a lot of this game, so maybe they feel its fine to go on 4 weeks holiday as it's exactly 4 weeks since that broken update was pushed live, and there is no solution on the horizon. 

Also with about 250 people playing at peaks PTE is useless, fact that devs didn't hire proper playtesters to iron out issues before launching this update is mindboggling to me, instead of relying on almost "empty" PTE, that the same amateurish attitude that already bitten them as they didn't do any proper crash tests before launch (and we all know how it turned out). 

 

   

We are the play testers, Lots of live issue were not on PTE. PTE is literally what a paid playtester would use all they did was make it public for more people to test on.

Hotfix is going on PTE this week to see if it would be stable. If its stable and a better build then 3.2 then it will be pushed out.

This isn't a released game its EA you know you are going to QAing the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TZoningHardwhat you're writing is just wrong, really some people need to stop patting devs on the back. 

1. We're not playtesters, PTE was a joke before 0.3 - you can't rely on few PTE players (and PTE servers for 0.3 were almost empty so how anyone could take that into acocunt) to playtest a game that sold 200-500k (acording to steamspy over 400k) , sure if PTE servers were full like with 0.2 - that might to do they trick, but they weren't right before 0.3 PTE peaks were about 400 , so it was obvious that won't cut it as far as proper tests go. That's they same laziness as with not doing proper crash tests before launch, but then they might no have enought money to do this and I am fine with this - it's EA, but even with 250k sold they have enough money to hire as big playtesters team as they need - they didn't relying on almost empty PTE servers

2. So we might wait over 5 weeks for a game to be playable to a lot of players ? PTE is a joke - nobody cares at this point about PTE especially after 0.3 trainwreck, we don't even have ETA on when those issues will be patched - and it's 5th week since release of this "update" and 2 weeks since New Year - that's just bad, especially when player numbers are dropping like crazy and steam reviews and sales as well - and it's all on devs. 

3. I know it's EA but what part of EA justify releasing totally broken "update" and then leaving it for over 4 weeks ? After that horrible launch, they should have test everything yo death to me sure game-breaking issues won't happen, and if they happen they should patch them ASAP. With EA every update should make game better and with WW3 since release we got two major game breaking issues, just when one of thos issues was patched (but not fully as some players still experience severe connection issues) another was introduced so for 4 weeks we have game breaking crashes. 

By your logic if 0.4 introduces another game breaking issues we should wait 2 months for a patch while some player will still experience connection issues and crashes (as I said there are players who still has connection issues - few months after release)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early access mean you are a play tester if you dont want shit broken go play PTE when they put it up. PTE does nothing but benefit the game and cept a lot of other broken shit form getting int other game

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

Early access mean you are a play tester if you dont want shit broken go play PTE when they put it up. PTE does nothing but benefit the game and cept a lot of other broken shit form getting int other game

Surely PTE worked wonders for 0.3 LOL

Edited by Virgil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@TZoningHardwhat you're writing is just wrong, really some people need to stop patting devs on the back. 

1. We're not playtesters, PTE was a joke before 0.3 - you can't rely on few PTE players (and PTE servers for 0.3 were almost empty so how anyone could take that into acocunt) to playtest a game that sold 200-500k (acording to steamspy over 400k) , sure if PTE servers were full like with 0.2 - that might to do they trick, but they weren't right before 0.3 PTE peaks were about 400 , so it was obvious that won't cut it as far as proper tests go. That's they same laziness as with not doing proper crash tests before launch, but then they might no have enought money to do this and I am fine with this - it's EA, but even with 250k sold they have enough money to hire as big playtesters team as they need - they didn't relying on almost empty PTE servers

2. So we might wait over 5 weeks for a game to be playable to a lot of players ? PTE is a joke - nobody cares at this point about PTE especially after 0.3 trainwreck, we don't even have ETA on when those issues will be patched - and it's 5th week since release of this "update" and 2 weeks since New Year - that's just bad, especially when player numbers are dropping like crazy and steam reviews and sales as well - and it's all on devs. 

3. I know it's EA but what part of EA justify releasing totally broken "update" and then leaving it for over 4 weeks ? After that horrible launch, they should have test everything yo death to me sure game-breaking issues won't happen, and if they happen they should patch them ASAP. With EA every update should make game better and with WW3 since release we got two major game breaking issues, just when one of thos issues was patched (but not fully as some players still experience severe connection issues) another was introduced so for 4 weeks we have game breaking crashes. 

By your logic if 0.4 introduces another game breaking issues we should wait 2 months for a patch while some player will still experience connection issues and crashes (as I said there are players who still has connection issues - few months after release)

Virgil.

You didn't post to the forum until after the new year and after the patch was pushed live and off of the PTE.

As far as I'm concerned - you didn't play any helping hand in making sure it was tested before release so you have no right to be this upset. A developer has responded directly to your post and I find it interesting that you seem to have completely disregarded that. Your bleeting has been acknowledged.

From the rest of the community - We want a proper fix not a rushed one. 

 

And for the record, you are a play tester whether you like it or not. Buckle up baby, it's going to be a bumpy ride. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@@PRUNKgaming Developer responded a week ago and for that time nothing changed. 

And check your info as I was posting long before New Years(and I defended WW3 many times here) so please do not spread falso information about me as what you wrote is 100% lie. 

I have been playing this game and supporting since relese so maybe just chill out and don't assume things you don't have a clue about. 

"proper fix" is coming SOON (4 weeks and counting) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

@@PRUNKgaming Developer responded a week ago and for that time nothing changed. 

And check your info as I was posting long before New Years(and I defended WW3 many times here) so please do not spread falso information about me as what you wrote is 100% lie. 

I have been playing this game and supporting since relese so maybe just chill out and don't assume things you don't have a clue about. 

"proper fix" is coming SOON (4 weeks and counting) 

 

You're right. I had never looked deeper into a person's post history. Thank you for pointing that out as I just learned I can check everything you've ever posted...

 

And I didn't see one bug report.

Half of it is you complaining. a third is you repeating yourself and the rest is you asking questions.

 

So please allow me to rephrase.

You have NEVER posted to bug reports or offered any suggestions to improve the game. I think it's clear at this point that you're here to play the game, NOT to help in its development. 

Which is fine.

But if you don't have anything positive or progressive to add to the experience here all I can say to you is...

Buckle up baby, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, you're just wrong 

As a player (and I did report bugs on Discord, when connection was an issue) and as a buyer I can voice my displeasure who things are being handled, by your logic if someone buys any game can't voice any concern. 

And defending pushing game-breaking updates which aren't fixed for over 4 weeks is just patting devs on the back for no reason, especially in situation when it obviously hurts the game (player count and review/general reception)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...