3 members have voted

1. 1. Spawn tickets for?

• Yay (squad tickets)
    • Yay (team tickets)
    • Nay
  2. 2. Battepoints affect tickets

• Yay
    • Nay

Instead of freely re-spawning there could be "tickets" for re spawn like battle-points. This could work when the lobby system or match start timer is implemented so that squads are filled and no points are wasted by half filled squads. As many games use.

Battle points used for strikes could account towards decreasing squad's/team's tickets. This would mean people would have to think real hard about what and when to use. The person could enable or disable if their squad/team can use their battle-points.

For squad based tickets it would encourage more people to follow the leader's orders to gain BP to be able to re-spawn rather than running around wherever they want. But the rest of the team will not be affected by a squad/person. It would also encourage the squad leader to stay alive and be more careful so that they can live to give orders.

For team based it would be more more chaotic but essentially fulfill the same purpose of following orders. However one squad/person could mess it up for the whole team.

Obvious cons of this would be that people abuse these and waste tickets for other squad/team members. Also playing alone and getting mixed with random squad-mates would be... "fun". Another is that the people could just sit back and snipe instead of following orders, or the leader would just indefinitely defend and easy objective to gain battle-points. 

Edited by DeWa95

I just think spawns need to be slower.

People might not like it but people naturally dont like punishment but its still needed for reasons and makes other parts of the game more rewarding.

People my not be complaining about respawn now because its pretty convenient and might start up to later but it might be needed.

24 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

I just think spawns need to be slower.

People might not like it but people naturally dont like punishment but its still needed for reasons and makes other parts of the game more rewarding.

People my not be complaining about respawn now because its pretty convenient and might start up to later but it might be needed.

As far as I know there was a "maybe" to different spawn times depending on the situation. A bit slower is OK, but for me I'm thinking about maybe 2 seconds. Nothing major like 10 - 20 seconds. What times did you think about? 

3 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

People might not like it but people naturally

They don't, precisely the reason why this would encourage them even further, to be more careful and stay alive longer and gather tickets by playing the objective, rather than going for kills.

8 hours ago, maddinii said:

different spawn times depending on the situation.

Maybe have a large base-time(e.g. 15 sec) for re-spawning and with spawn tickets that could be reduced(e.g. 5 sec).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a medium warzone if you have 4 of 6 objectives(all connected or 1 pair connected and 2 not connected) that is a victory, however people still go aggressive(I'm also guilty of that) and end up losing the held points. This could encourage people to stay defensive to collect tickets instead of trying to hold the entire map.

Or if they do need to push they would go for and easy to capture objective where the enemy is less likely to be or is further away from the enemy to not die. Rather than just going for the nearest objective where the enemy is well dug-in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of-course there are other ways of accomplishing this rather than spawn tickets, but it's just a suggestion.

Sign in to follow this