Sign in to follow this  
seeneonu

Soldier camos wont show up on maps

For me my soldier camo wont show up in games , in menu i choose urban camo and its fine until i load into game then again its the same stock camo, badge and flag also wont show correctly, only thing i see is showing correctly is bare hands camo and when i load back into game menu then same thing it shows incorrect camo until i change it back, other players have camos and i see them but myself it just wont show right one. Is it susposed to be like that or is it my pcs fault?

4 minutes ago, Grey Wolf Jack said:

I too have the same issue for a while, I'm not sure if it's a bug or being enforced for the sake of performance.

My friend have same problem.

5 minutes ago, seeneonu said:

My friend have same problem.

Check your graphics settings. Camos aren't displayed if the "effects" setting is on low.

20 minutes ago, CapybaraPaul said:

Check your graphics settings. Camos aren't displayed if the "effects" setting is on low.

I know that my effects are on medium. That was the case when i started to play weapon camos were missing and then i changed it to medium and they show up but wont work for soldier camos.

Missing soldier camo is a bug and it is know and reported to devs. Graphics settings doing nothing in this situation.

23 minutes ago, DareQQ said:

Missing soldier camo is a bug and it is know and reported to devs. Graphics settings doing nothing in this situation.

Thats what i wanted to know, thanks!

I already mentioned in another thread, that I believe that is what is causing these crashes... is the character meshes not being correct.

If you play around with Camo, then try to play a game... CRASH. If you go back to Character screen ("customize"), your character is not using the Camo you chose, but in-game...  when I die and can see that sometimes my Character is wearing the camo I picked, while other times I am not. Even within the same game.

ie: upon death...  my corpse may, or may not be wearing the Camo I chose. It has to be a database error or something. And since they announced they released new USMC camo (but none are actually in game yet) means the Developer's might of mismatched things in the database.