Z3Id366

Some fixes that should make the game balanced

When im playing the game i feel somtimes some weapons are just used in the way they are not meant for (like quickscoping with snipers) and have devastating effects.

Sniper rifles

whenever you have a sniper rifle and a basic skill of aim it feels that you can win any encounter by one shotting the enemy my suggestion is to make the snipers sway more while standing and sway a bit less while crouch and not sway while prone that way snipers will be hard to quick scope with and will fill the purpose of giving fire suppourt

LMG

Same a snipers the LMG seems to have it when in a fire fight, it should be more cluncky while running with it so it wont be your weapon of choice while running ino an objective

Tanks

Tanks role is to add devastating fire power to a team but in WW3 it seems to lack in that fire power, i understand that tanks can easly become OP yet in the setup that they are now it looks more like a giant death trap, in games of 8 vs 8 the tank is a stong choice, but when the servers in WW3 will become more stable and you start to see 16 vs 16 or 32 vs 32 if tanks stay in the way they are they will become sitting ducks for RPG when they become more scarse so thats why i suggest these improvments before the game is launched

- Making bertter movment, Tanks should be able to pass obsticles (hence its creation whilw WW1 to go throu treches and hills), make the turrent spin just slightly faster so you can react to threats

- Making shells more devastating, the 120MM HE sell is a joke its like playing whack a mole, seriously in this game the 120MM is less usful then the 30MM because it has a lower fire rate but the same effect VS Infantry.

- Improving the Tank scope and intoducing actual crosshairs, the tank firing machnisem feels like playing GTA while games like Battlefield made Tanks feel more realistic and were more skilled based while firing, offering the gunner a better option to aim but harder skill to aquire making the Tanks harder to use but when you know how its much more devstating and get rid of that red circle saying where the shell will hit.

*Tanks are devastating vehicle that gives more firepower to the team and should be used with skill look at BF4 when you use the Tanks right thetre you can dominate the game but if you are bad you die in 2 seconds

Rocket launchers

Rocket launchers should be a part of the whole WW3 experence and play a big role in anti vehicle gameplay if what i say about tanks is implemented so you need a good way to counter it and thats what we use rocket launchers for, The RPG itself is devastating to all armoured vehicles and is well built in that point, yet a lot of players dont use RPG but are stuck with an AFV pinning them down so i think it will be right to drop  Rocket launchers in certain locations in the game so the Infantry will have a fighing chance the launchers will be bypoded to a place. featuring MBT LAW and AGTM Kornet with a tandem warhead will deal more damage then the RPG but will have to be fired from a position witha fixed platform.

• Like 1

Bolters have it hard but the target needed to hit is pretty big. No need for BS sway when gut shots should not be OHK and head shot should. Also a issue with bad player being careless while playing making them a easy farm for a sniper.

LMGs are fine they are less accurate then ARs and not good at long range unless proned.  The main issue with them is that AP ammo will make them too strong.

The issues with tanks are movement though cluttered area but that is a map issue and can be countered with great skill.

No need for more blast radius tanks main guns are good as is and people should use the coaxial machineguns for infantry instead.

BF4 tanks were broken people going on huge farm sprees did not put much effort or skill into doing so and I am glad we wont be having that problem in this game.

I dont think they can balance RPGs with having both tandems and single stage. No reason to have single stage against tanks and tandems are too strong. Should have different utility for each rocket instead of having a straight this rocket is better then this other one. It takes two tandems to kill a tank from the front maybe three but only one if you hit the back of the tank from even the side.

Either have to make tandems the base anti tank which means the default single stage would have to be be weaker to have reason for tandem use.

9 hours ago, Z3Id366 said:

Rocket launchers in certain locations in the game so the Infantry will have a fighing chance the launchers will be bypoded to a place. featuring MBT LAW and AGTM Kornet with a tandem warhead will deal more damage then the RPG but will have to be fired from a position witha fixed platform

Sorry, but no "fighting chance". It'll be first target to shoot with main cannon for any decent driver. No matter are there enemies or it is staying empty. No stationary AT or AA worked good enough in Battlefield games, and never will do here.

As for machineguns. The only advantage they have over assault rifles is 100 ammopool vs 60 for rifles, and slightly higher dmg per bullet.  Oh, I forgot. 2nd advantage is that alternate ammo for machineguns is 100, not 30. 

As for tank scopes and crosshairs. Shooting ranges here are 150-200m max. U don't need actually working crosshairs on these ranges.