Sign in to follow this  
DeWa95

Ok the game is unplayable

The first loading screen greets you with this...

9235412222.jpg.6506c1e2ac33138a3502a82a042f807b.jpg

This... THIS... WHAT IS THIS??? someone please explain. It's driving me crazy. Why is he biting the mic? Or is it candy flavored that he cant resist licking it? I don't think anyone would be hearing him with the mic this close to his mouth. The other soldier is fine though.

P.S.

The farm 51??? -> Area 51??? -> World war 3??? -> Illuminaughty ??? wake up sheeple.

16 minutes ago, DeWa95 said:

The first loading screen greets you with this...

9235412222.jpg.6506c1e2ac33138a3502a82a042f807b.jpg

This... THIS... WHAT IS THIS??? someone please explain. It's driving me crazy. Why is he biting the mic? Or is it candy flavored that he cant resist licking it? I don't think anyone would be hearing him with the mic this close to his mouth. The other soldier is fine though.

P.S.

The farm 51??? -> Area 51??? -> World war 3??? -> Illuminaughty ??? wake up sheeple.

Dude i hope you are trolling.

Are you ever been in army and use those things?

I am and i dont see anything wrong there, some times the reception is very shitty and you have to shout in it escpecially when wearing gas mask.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, seeneonu said:

Dude i hope you are trolling.

Not a troll... I actually don't understand... because to me it feels like he's holding it between the lips. Close to the mouth would be understandable but it looks as if he's holding it in his mouth. I tagged it non-serious though.

17 minutes ago, seeneonu said:

use those things? 

No... hence the confusion.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, DeWa95 said:

Not a troll... I actually don't understand... because to me it feels like he's holding it between the lips. Close to the mouth would be understandable but it looks as if he's holding it in his mouth. I tagged it non-serious though.

No... hence the confusion.

have you ever fired a gun? Those things are loud, to be precise, eardrum breaking loud so radio talk would be scetchy if you weren't kissing a microphone

Edited by Marg
  • Haha 1

Just now, Marg said:

have you ever fired a gun? Those thing are loud, to be precise, ear breaking loud so radio talk would be scetchy if you weren't kissing a microphone

Especially if you are a squadleader and got into ambush and 10 guns firing at once and you have to make REPS through radio, thats ducked up and at the end of the day your throat is soar as duck.

• Haha 1