Sign in to follow this  
TZoningHard

Benig able to use diffrent gadjets

In WW3 we have 3 bars of 33 health each even getting shot a little will take you down past the first bar making you need to have health. This is in order to create a need for health packs and first aid kits but it ends up making running health the only viable thing.

There is a abundance of health now laying around and out side of .3's ammo bug ammo is rarely used but the second most used out side of new players that dont know whats going on.

The only reason to use other stuff if is you are joking around or are given it as a new player.

In Planetside 2 a game that has great synergy between classes/gadgets you have 500 shield and 500 health after that. The shield regens faster but the health might not regen at all. You can win some fight if you are better before they can damage your health meaning you can run other gadgets.

I would say make half of the first bar of health 50 hitpoint and have a slightly faster regen then make the final two bars 25 and 25 with slower regen. Allows enough wiggle room for engagements with out being hurt to the point that you have to run health to be viable while still making a need for medics. (could be 30-30-40 for the health as well instead of 25-25-50)

Other then adjusting the need for health you have to adjust if you can carry more then one gadget which leads to a problem close to the one right now of running health and another gadget.

Doing both would be nice. Right now its hits the same way that COD works of getting hurt then hiding till you are healed but in WW3 you have to throw down a health pack and use that in your hiding spot or use a first aid and careful till you are full enough health. Just extra steps for the same outcome but now you can have different game play and the game will be slower as people will heal slower with out running health.

• Thanks 1

Personally I’m fine with the help system and I never run with health because it’s not fun I’d much rather run with a RC car with c4 strapped to it.

and nothing against planet side  but how many times are going to bring that game up? Is it like your favorite game or something?

1 hour ago, MOBBOB said:

Personally I’m fine with the help system and I never run with health because it’s not fun I’d much rather run with a RC car with c4 strapped to it.

and nothing against planet side  but how many times are going to bring that game up? Is it like your favorite game or something?

It is my favorite game but has lots of issues but even with that its still one of the best games on the market. Its alive after 6 years with a strong playerbase for a reason even with all the issues.

I'm really, really itching to bring a Mini Drone and C4 into every match instead of just health all of the time. Maybe I should hire a medic friend to play with for now. C4 is by far my favorite item, as I have my best and most glorious WW3 moments with it; however my K/D goes down drastically with it in exchange for t3h lolz.

I can't stand how there's no point to not bringing health because it's the only way to survive multiple firefights. I also can't stand how there's no point in even bringing a drone because people can just spot enemies all by themselves now. Now everyone can be the "Reconnaissance guy" and it feels so much less special. I really liked being the 1 retard with the drone spotting for my team like a champ, but now everyone does their part to spot the enemy. Lame!

Edited by Grey Wolf Jack

C4 is glorious I want to use it more. The ammo bug is my big issue right now keeping me from using it.

I would say that drones are a bit to easy to kill with. Dont like the CoD ness of calling in a pretty much free kill if used competently.

I meant the Gadget drone specifically. The mini-copter thingy. That's my 2nd favorite gadget, but once again there's no point in bringing it when I could just spam X through my scope and get the same effect while also being less vulnerable and bringing a First Aid Kit instead.

Edited by Grey Wolf Jack

yeah, the marking was really disappointing to me. I enjoyed not having "Doritos" all over my screen and not spamming by spot button 24/7. No I play the red diamond shooting and looking game.

I liked the clean look.

7 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

It is my favorite game but has lots of issues but even with that its still one of the best games on the market. Its alive after 6 years with a strong playerbase for a reason even with all the issues.

Oh ok that’s what I thought

Perhaps someone has already mentioned this on the forum - the gadget system will be revamped. Gadgets will be categorized by its potential impact and it will also influence your total mass. Soldier will be able to choose 1 powerful gadget or 2 less powerful for instance Drone + MedPack. More details in the future.

• Thanks 2

Sign in to follow this