IllzVeLoCiTyIllz

Cross Platform Gaming

Posted (edited)

I’m mainly speaking out I would really love to see this game come out on Consoles we need this game because it’s the new year and we can squad up out there with all the different squads can here youhelp be the voice of gamers uniting as one make this game were you can Cross play with Steam players to where the lobby can hook up to Xbox one and PlayStation servers it’s already like that with Fortnite where it doesn’t matter if your PC,Xbox 1,PS4 make the game where you can include the filter server setting search for all platforms where let’s say if you have steam account and the other guy has PlayStation account we’re they can. Still squad up in the game together it would be new trend Fortnite has shown us already that it’s there and out there just think if we all could Squad together no matter what platform your on in this game it would probably be the next big step and also if you do Adventureland move this game to consoles make it to where you have Clan integrated System built in on Update to the game where once your in Squad there could be different factions that you can join once your in a faction or clan integrated functionality you could have squad  shoutouts where all the other squads can hear you but not just your squad now off the game MaG on PS3 had Factions that you could join and there were positives towards some of that game that you could implement off that game and bring into this game that would make it more Feasable also Killzone 2 was the most hyped up game on PS3 how they had there integrated Clan Functionality was pretty impressive so in other words you could put your own touch to how you guys want to do things but also Modern Warfare 3 had Rewards called Call of duty Elite you guys could also bring in Events to get the Edge in on some good gamers out there that can enter for Reward Oppurtunity I mean if you guys took the World war 3 Events where even if you had to build a companion app to enter in Event details For real awards to be achieved I believe this game would overall be outstanding with those type of things to be implimented into the game

Edited by IllzVeLoCiTyIllz

Xbox and ps4 yeah but real PC games are balanced and have very different mechanics then console games.

If WW3 comes out on console it will be very different then the PC version and play differently.

Most games today like the new BFs are made for consoles then ported over to PC which is not the best experience possible for PC players as the game gets watered down.

Also the quality of game play will suffer if console players go up against PC players for both sides.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, IllzVeLoCiTyIllz said:

Bro if they honestly want huge player base the time is now to convert to consoles I understand let’s get to 1.0

The time is not now.

They're not even half way done with getting the game to where they want it to be. Do you have any experience in this matter?
This game is in early access.
Do you pay attention to how the gaming community reacts to unfinished products that get released on console? 

EDIT - Never mind, I get it. You want the game to do poorly. That's the only logical reason for thinking now is a good time for a console release. 

Edited by StayPrunk

6 minutes ago, IllzVeLoCiTyIllz said:

Bro if they honestly want huge player base the time is now to convert to consoles I understand let’s get to 1.0

You cant just port a game and the point isn't to have a  huge player base in alpha. Its early access to a unfinished game and we are testers guiding it though feedback and QA.

Games like BF4-BFV and CoD are made for consoles not PCs in mind and just ported over resulting is a experience that isn't as good as it could be for us. Its easier to go from console to PC but PC centric games are much harder to port over.

You cant just flip a switch. Also this game wouldn't even be able to be accepted on the console market by xbox or sony QC since it has a lot of tech issue and will continue though out the rest of development.

A console game is not 1:1 equal to a PC game and it would be like deveing two different games making it take way longer then it should.

Selling 200k copies for PC almost grantees that there will be a console version but that would be after launch to where there have the man power to dev out a console version that will be a good amount different then the PC version and take some time.

12 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Xbox and ps4 yeah but real PC games are balanced and have very different mechanics then console games.

If WW3 comes out on console it will be very different then the PC version and play differently.

Most games today like the new BFs are made for consoles then ported over to PC which is not the best experience possible for PC players as the game gets watered down.

Also the quality of game play will suffer if console players go up against PC players for both sides.

I do not agree with you. You could actually play WW3 on consoles. The only point that is open to discussion is the fact that PC players will have a much better control than console (mice & keys are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than a gamepad). So if PC fights against console, they would always win.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, giantjoe202 said:

I do not agree with you. You could actually play WW3 on consoles. The only point that is open to discussion is the fact that PC players will have a much better control than console (mice & keys are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than a gamepad). So if PC fights against console, they would always win.

You could play it - sure

The only point is that it's not ready for any of this and the discussion is premature. 

Edited by StayPrunk

If it ever gets ported to consoles, it will take more than a year from now, so don't get your hopes up. It would also have to be a success down the line for any of that to happen. 

17 hours ago, giantjoe202 said:

And i honestly don't agree with you, my opinion is that playing any shooter game on console with joystick is ridicilous, aiming is kinda ridicilous cuz' it's like your aim is just floating aroun,well that and pretty much everything else, where as with mouse and keyboard you have apsolute controll. On console for me sports games,racing games nad maybe games like Witcher 3 and Assassins Creed, those types of games are great to play on consoles but shooters-never...