Sign in to follow this  
cuba

Add magnum or desert eagle

Pistols are not exciting in ww3. Let's add a hand cannon to spice things up. Magnum or desert eagle would be great!

• Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Grey Wolf Jack said:

First it was female infantry, and now it's 50 cal sidearms. WHEN WILL IT END?

In slight fairness, the Desert Eagle is used by the Polish Special Forces, GROM. They use the Desert Eagle Mark XIX which can be chambered for .357 Magnum, .44 Magnum, and of course the beloved .50 Action Express or AE. So overall it's actually a reasonable request, it's just a matter of the Devs figuring out if they want it, if there is any legal matters to deal with in regards to adding it to the game, and what Caliber do they want it in. As far as what Caliber the GROM units use, that is one bit of info that escapes me right now.

Edited by Dunabar
  • Like 1

You can make a model of it but you have to name it something else like with the G38 you can call the HK416 by its military name but use a model of it in game.

The desert eagle is (to my opinion) not as good as you may think.

It's heavy, and the .50 variant is just useless. Ammo cost is too high for almost no pros, plus harsh recoil and low capacity. A .357 variant seems good to me, as it offer the best of the plateform.

Still, i think revolvers in general are more interesting, they are still in use today, look at the GIGN from France. Some of them choose to wield a revolver and nothing more. In game it could give you a hard to master pistol, but a beast in his own place. 

Edited by アキノ

2 hours ago, アキノ said:

Who cares how good it is I mean seriously when you grab a desert eagle in a game do use because it’s better no (at least not me) I use because it’s awsome.

2 hours ago, アキノ said:

Still, i think revolvers in general are more interesting, they are still in use today, look at the GIGN from France. Some of them choose to wield a revolver and nothing more. In game it could give you a hard to master pistol, but a beast in his own place. 

I agree also I can’t be a cowboy with out one sooo....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, アキノ said:

It's heavy, and the .50 variant is just useless. Ammo cost is too high for almost no pros, plus harsh recoil and low capacity. A .357 variant seems good to me, as it offer the best of the plateform.

I want fun, not a lecture on why I shouldn't have fun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1