Sign in to follow this  
RechtsanwaltSteven

How can I avoid the terrible matchmaking?

Hey,

I bought WW3 a few weeks ago and I really want to get into it. I am a noob and don't have enough experience, but I can not get into playing the game because matchmaking does not work well. Two out of three times, matchmaking will create a game with a single opponent, or even without any enemies. What is the sense of a large Warzone, when the game lets me play alone? I think WW3 has a lot of potential, that's why I need some tips from you. How can I play a lot of games with many other players in a row? I just don't want to randomly try and error until I have found a playable match. 

I wish you kind regards,

RechtsanwaltSteven (LawyerSteven)

• Like 2

Welcome to WW3 v.3 ... Yeah you can't avoid the terrible matchmaking, in 195 hours of play; I've played 3-5 fully populated (64 player) Warzone large games. Since the .3 patch you're lucky if you get a 10 vs. 10 warzone game. But you can play TDM while wearing a in game xmas sweater, so it's not all bad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RechtsanwaltSteven said:

Hey,

I bought WW3 a few weeks ago and I really want to get into it. I am a noob and don't have enough experience, but I can not get into playing the game because matchmaking does not work well. Two out of three times, matchmaking will create a game with a single opponent, or even without any enemies. What is the sense of a large Warzone, when the game lets me play alone? I think WW3 has a lot of potential, that's why I need some tips from you. How can I play a lot of games with many other players in a row? I just don't want to randomly try and error until I have found a playable match. 

I wish you kind regards,

RechtsanwaltSteven (LawyerSteven)

I sent ya a message! 

In the upcoming patch, we would like to introduce a server browser. You would be able to peak at the servers and pick one you want to join. I think it will help a little in this regard :).

• Thanks 2

This ^

We've added the server browser because people are having problems finding eachother in the game. The reason it wasn't there since the beginning is because we wanted to make the matchmaking work first, but we've changed our plan to accomodate player wishes ^^

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ragir said:

We've added the server browser because people are having problems finding eachother in the game

can player check server name while in a match?

4 hours ago, Atway said:

can player check server name while in a match?

Not yet, but we want to have this before the patch hits live. Also, all servers have the same name right now, which is also going to be changed.

• Like 4