Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
@PRUNKgaming

I'm a filthy hacker pt.3

Recommended Posts

Description of bug - Able to get into the wall on Warsaw A2 and B1
Video down below

<Video link Hidden>

Game Build ID - 3428619

Steps to reproduce - shown in video

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 3:55 PM, weedtime said:

Thanks, reported.

can you please hide such posts to make it not public since their fixes are a matter of month(s) and you (devs) said that you will not ban those who use them? Recently there are too many bug-users inside walls. Especially in TDM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Atway said:

can you please hide such posts to make it not public since their fixes are a matter of month(s) and you (devs) said that you will not ban those who use them? Recently there are too many bug-users inside walls. Especially in TDM

Yeah man, I forgot to remove the video link. Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, weedtime said:

Yeah man, I forgot to remove the video link. Thanks.

I wouldn't mind an option to send the video directly somewhere...
I've been leaving them on my channel until they're resolved so they can be used for reference.

At this moment the max file size that can be uploaded to the forum is too small for the videos.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StayPrunk said:

I wouldn't mind an option to send the video directly somewhere...
I've been leaving them on my channel until they're resolved so they can be used for reference.

At this moment the max file size that can be uploaded to the forum is too small for the videos.
 

As I guess we have only 2TB hard drive on our website hosting provider, if we increase the upload limit size the server could be overloaded by time, I don't know to be honest. For some reasons, forums use the low limits if we provide a separate server in HQ there could be security breaches, and we need to provide the plugin on the forum, etc.

Hosts like YT and others have no limits, and that's works well for everything, even big companies ask for uploads on external hosting providers. As far I know the reporting system will be different in the future, here on the forum and in-game, so there will be an option for sending bigger files, also there will be a replay system.

You can always make your videos private on YT then send a link, so they won't be public to others. Devs get your video from this post and will be nice if you keep it on your channel.

About the uploads limit, @Ragir should give a couple of cents here as I'm not really into server configuration. But I think it mostly depends on hosting provider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, weedtime said:

As I guess we have only 2TB hard drive on our website hosting provider, if we increase the upload limit size the server could be overloaded by time, I don't know to be honest. For some reasons, forums use the low limits if we provide a separate server in HQ there could be security breaches, and we need to provide the plugin on the forum, etc.

Hosts like YT and others have no limits, and that's works well for everything, even big companies ask for uploads on external hosting providers. As far I know the reporting system will be different in the future, here on the forum and in-game, so there will be an option for sending bigger files, also there will be a replay system.

You can always make your videos private on YT then send a link, so they won't be public to others. Devs get your video from this post and will be nice if you keep it on your channel.

About the uploads limit, @Ragir should give a couple of cents here as I'm not really into server configuration. But I think it mostly depends on hosting provider.

They reached out to me and we found a solution! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can increase the upload limits by a little, I just wouldn't want to overwhelm the server since we're planning on hosting this forum for a long-ass time and it will get heavier and slower as time goes by. I'll see what the settings are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ragir said:

We can increase the upload limits by a little, I just wouldn't want to overwhelm the server since we're planning on hosting this forum for a long-ass time and it will get heavier and slower as time goes by. I'll see what the settings are.

I have found using Discord for image hosting is good. I'm not tracking on why to not use external like YouTube to host.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...