Sign in to follow this  
TZoningHard

Ideas for Warsaw

Like the other map Idea I made I'm making one for Warsaw now which is a great map that could be greater.

unknown.png

My biggest alteration I would do is make the middle a lane for armored vehicles to go though on the bottom floor. With a possibility of both sides going around to C1/C2 areas which would require the most redsign.

unknown.pngunknown.png

How it compares as is, and yes you can get vehicles into the mall already but you are not supposed to and the mall is big enough to have them in and move around except for the clutter that doesn't really provide anything to the fight. (already reported)

Because having this in WW3 would be cool.

unknown.png

This is how I would have one end of the map which is already accessible to vehicles and with little modification would be more appropriate for them. The other side of the map removing the carosal doors will allow tanks in.

unknown.png

unknown.png

If you chose not to have the option path to C area you can easily block off

unknown.png?width=810&height=493

unknown.png

To keep them from going up Escalators placing tall stack of concrete pallets will work or another prop such as poles that arch over and with one in the middle to block tanks.

My idea for tanks in the mall will alleviate the issue of the tank v tank fights Warsaw has. Warsaw is set up to be a great vehicle v vehicle map. The issue is that the map right now only has a horse shoe shape and one two lanes.

unknown.png

Opening up more lane will provide more dynamic fights and since infantry dont really fight much on the bottom floor except for B1 along with then having a lot of overhead places to kill tanks from it would not affect IvI in the mall much. Warsaw is set up for vehicle gameplay but suffers in areas.

The green shows what is possible middle lane will help a lot with having proper 3 lane map that works well and makes a more dynamic fight even if you do not have

I would like some way to bridge to the A1 to the middle maybe the blue line through the unused underground area to reach the ramp near A1 or the yellow line and push back spawn or push it over.

For the rest of the map-

unknown.png

Near the wall to make the fights last a bit longer and to promote better vehicle play have vehicles cover like large Hescos so vehicles have a area they are able to fight around and use cover to fight each other. I would also have buses near the spawn and along the bus stop area to cover spawn from the middle lane if it becomes something.

unknown.png?width=810&height=308

A lot of random clutter and walls  that dont make sense. To make this area a better vehicle dueling ground I would add more large cover like Buses and big trucks on the road to simulate a traffic jam trying to leave Warsaw but stopped. It will tell a story while not looking out of place

unknown.png?width=810&height=558

Another example of the traffic jam,

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY A FIX TO THE MERCY SPAWN.

The mercy spawn in this area might seem to be good for the losing team but I is a farm once the winning team sees the C2 is being capped. There is so many angles to the mercy spawn.

So I advise that cover like sandbags and Hescos be added similar to the picture to provide a way for the spawners to get a foothold out of the spawn.

unknown.png

This area is a bit cluttered but fine I would only ask a small clean up since cover is no heavily in use and adding a bit of cover along the wall to the left to be used as tank/passing though cover.

unknown.png

This area is good as well I would ask replace some barricades that always get destroyed with more permanent tank cover.

unknown.png

This area is also fine but the spawn here is a bit of a farm. I would ask move the Hesco over a bit and add a large peice on tank cover to get the fight spread out in that direction maybe.

unknown.png

Last is the worst spot on the map which is 100% FARM. IDK what can be done but this spot is just free kills for the winners when the losers get it as a mercy spawn. NEEDs to be changed if nothing else does.

Ending it things I would like would be less clutter of unused cover replaced with better cover that is more natural and not all over the place.

@Morp

• Like 2

Nice job, we are thinking about some of those changes as well, but that's not my place to talk, so tagging morp is a good idea :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ragir said:

Nice job, we are thinking about some of those changes as well, but that's not my place to talk, so tagging morp is a good idea :)

You can also forward @TZoningHard's feedback to the LD department, it's not like they only listen to me ? Thank you @TZoningHard, stellar job!

• Like 1

Full support for Vehicles being able to drive through the mall center. I was thinking about how cool it would be to see that, so I'm happy to see I wasn't alone in the thought. ?

Sign in to follow this