Hi Deves
I'm very happy with this game , i really enjoying it 

About the BP(Battlepoints) i leveled up my solider to upgrade the tanks then after i join one of the servers i found that i need BP to drop my tank which i already spent like 30k on them , my point can you guys make it easy for us just when i enter the tank that already on base have my upgrades onley when i enter it if i exite it will not be there like BF games .

Sorry aboat my English

Wish guys all the best

13 minutes ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

The only way to get access to a tank is to either get it at the start of the match, or order one. 

What he means is when he gets into the tank at spawn at the game beginning that it would be nice to have our unlocks loaded into it and not only get into the default tank, I think the same way as OP, the first 2 tanks should load our unlocks when we get in

1 hour ago, InfroD said:

What he means is when he gets into the tank at spawn at the game beginning that it would be nice to have our unlocks loaded into it and not only get into the default tank, I think the same way as OP, the first 2 tanks should load our unlocks when we get in

I can see why that would be nice but it would defeat the purpose of earning the tank you put money into.

Scenario - You start a fresh game. Hop into a fully upgraded tank (Keep in mind some defense systems can stop 16 rockets and a good operator will leave for repairs well before they're close to blowing up) and start to dominate the map. You could easily rack up enough points to call in a second tank by the time the enemy team destroys the first, thus, completely defeating all of their hard work. Tanks would dominate the game - which is a step away from what the developers want. 

Fully upgraded tanks cost near 6000 BP for a reason.
I see no difference here than asking to be able to call in a hellfire missile from the start of the game.

• Like 3

I think OP does not understand how the system works. The more you add to a tank/vehicle, the more expensive it gets. Otherwise it would be extremely unfair to call in a massively upgraded tank to the same price as a standard one. 

• Like 1

I'll happily call in fully upgraded tank at the start of the match even if it means I'll have to start with -3k-5k BPs.

Or another way: I'll happily spend earned in previous games gold/silver coins if only I can call in upgraded tanks. I don't care if I'll stay forever sergeant with 200000 pts in my profile. 

34 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

I'll happily call in fully upgraded tank at the start of the match even if it means I'll have to start with -3k-5k BPs.

Or another way: I'll happily spend earned in previous games gold/silver coins if only I can call in upgraded tanks. I don't care if I'll stay forever sergeant with 200000 pts in my profile. 

Battlepoints and other currencies are no the same, you don't spend your money, only points earned while inside current match. This is why we can't allow calling in tanks and going negative, since you'd be able to join, call in a tank, go for -6k, play a bit, leave and go back and do it again.

This is a deisgn choice that's dictated by a simple thing: we want players to play together. If you're a squad leader and you are playing the objective, earning enough points for a tank will take you at most 10 minutes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ragir said:

Battlepoints and other currencies are no the same, you don't spend your money, only points earned while inside current match. This is why we can't allow calling in tanks and going negative, since you'd be able to join, call in a tank, go for -6k, play a bit, leave and go back and do it again.

This is a deisgn choice that's dictated by a simple thing: we want players to play together. If you're a squad leader and you are playing the objective, earning enough points for a tank will take you at most 10 minutes.

Then plz, remove limit for vehicles. Make 5 mins(or something like this)

call in time but remove this damn limit. Many times I was little late to a match start and u know what? These ...... crabs losed all limited vehicles in almost no time and I was running with 6-7k pts trying to kill some tanks. Just because on other side are decent drivers and on ours not, I sometimes spend 6-7 lifes just to kill 1 tank.  Because usually it's only me, who is bothered to do it. 

And no, AT Artillery works bad. Sometimes it didn't even once hit tank during the whole strike. Or hits with 25 dmg for 3k cost. AT quadrocopter - 1500BP = 9 dmg to tank. 9! Only Hellfire is nowadays surekill strike. Well, why not, if it costs more than fullpacked tank.

Had a suggestion to increase vehicles as well. Also give mercy spawned stock vehicles to the losing team if the winning team has vehicles.

It would balance out being able to have lots of vehicles against a team with out any.

13 hours ago, InfroD said:

That's probably too much, I think the tanks should be outfitted with some new optics, a secondary gunner, and smoke, but to give you a free tank which can rang across 5000-8000 BP, that is stupid, and it would make the game unbalanced. 

I think it should be balanced along the lines of; 

1) Starting stock tanks should be given a B and W optics to help them see, a few smoke grenades, and a secondary gunner so an ally can help them tackle infantry. 

2) There should be a maximum of 2 MBTs, but there should also be one Light tank for anti infantry, and one transport tank to help the team get from point to point to capture objectives. 

Considering how squishy tanks have become, literally 1 shot to the back kills them, might as well add a few more to help out the team. 

Edited by Artaxiad300062