Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyOmega

Camo Not changing and Ronin helmet poking out of hood of jacket

DESCRIPTION OF BUG

The Camo isnt changing to black for me and the Ronin helmet is coming out over the top of the jacket hood.

GAME BUILD ID 52784

STEPS TO REPRODUCE Tried to loadout character with Ronin hood and black camo

cyGHalp.jpg

Edited by WhiskeyOmega
  • Like 1

Camos are currently broken in the PTE build, it's already fixed, just wasn't merged into the PTE version. As for the clipping, the only way to fix it is to remove this combination, so you tell me if this is the best solution or some clipping is ok :P

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ragir said:

Camos are currently broken in the PTE build, it's already fixed, just wasn't merged into the PTE version. As for the clipping, the only way to fix it is to remove this combination, so you tell me if this is the best solution or some clipping is ok :P

So you're just admitting defeat ? The Ronin helmet is actually far too high up on the head and needs to cover the chin and upper neck anyway. Also while you're on could you add the Jersey Flag as it seems the only one you havent added but I happen to be from there and want to represent. 

3R8FxXt.png

Edited by WhiskeyOmega

23 hours ago, WhiskeyOmega said:

So you're just admitting defeat ? The Ronin helmet is actually far too high up on the head and needs to cover the chin and upper neck anyway. Also while you're on could you add the Jersey Flag as it seems the only one you havent added but I happen to be from there and want to represent. 

We'll take a look, we never surrender :P

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this