Sign in to follow this  
roderick

Ability to switch teams when being on a loosing side

8 hours ago, roderick said:

The button to switch teams sometimes appear when loosing. This shouldn't be like that I guess :)

maybe it appears when your team has more players than the opposite?

OK. But what about a scenario when my team is loosing, let's say 1000:4000, and I am given an option to switch teams :) Maybe just for the sake of not being on the loosing team... The game says: "get out of there!" - emergency evac :)

This button is there so people that are weaklings and can't finish a match don't mess it up too bad for others, so mostly to switch people from winning to loosing teams, but this is still a balancing tool so the teams are mostly even - this is why it will also appear when the loosing side has more players.

In the case that you've described - sure, this is mostly not a good thing to let people 'escape' loosing teams, but if the situation is 20 people vs 10 people that are winning by 50 points, balancing it out is more important than who's winning/loosing at the moment.

So for now this is working as intended, but we are not done with this, so we'll be improving upon this design and looking for more problems with it, so thanks for pointing it out :)

Sign in to follow this